Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (215 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] server error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
There was a field in the table that was not the same format as the hold file. Thanks to everyone!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] server error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
TYPE is the name of the field in the table. Is there a way around using the name "TYPE" in my fex t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] server error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hello, I'm shooting in the dark here, but when I run this: TABLE FILE MYACCTSUM4 PRINT COMPANY_CODE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join Error Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Seriously, it had been working for months and then started to error out yesterday. At least you hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join Error Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Another thing I just noticed is that when I join on one field it works fine. When I try to join on t......

One more thing that I just noticed... when I do a print * on EDFEESII, a field called FOCLIST that i......

Everything checks out there: FILENAME= DSRINDCS1 VLEVEL E01 A100 MONTH ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Join Error Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hi, I've got a fex that has worked for months and stopped working yesterday. It is because of a joi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PCHOLD OPEN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
This is what I needed. Thanks for the help!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PCHOLD OPEN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
So, I know you can do a statement like this: ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PDF OPEN and append one pdf to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display zeros as blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Holy mackeral, it worked!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] display zeros as blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Anybody know how to display a zero as blank? I've tried this and beleive it or not, on the output, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] formatting a BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Can you do it in a stylesheet?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] formatting a BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Anybody know how to format on a BY field? I tried this: BY FIELD1/P12.2MB It didn't like that. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] negative brackets on dollars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
That worked. Thanks! I had tried that before, but at the wrong place in my fex which caused an err......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] negative brackets on dollars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Anybody know how to make negative dollar amounts appear within brackets? My format now is P12.2M an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PRINT FIELD1 * (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
I think that is going to work beautifully! Thank you!!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PRINT FIELD1 * (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
This is tough to explain, but let me try: I am printing a revenue report, where each new date will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON MATCH DELETE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Thank you all for your help. The database that we input data to is shared by many users and as a ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON MATCH DELETE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
I did a new fex and just entered this in: SQL DELETE FROM DMVALUES WHERE (VLEVELTYPE = '01DETAIL');......

» Refine Search
» New Search