Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Which Special Register gives me the PFlow Name? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi AK, I don't believe that there is a system SREG that contains the pflow name, sorry to say. To s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP Listener that won't delete the source files. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
For info, you can always use a schedule listener to invoke the service....

Discussion Topic  RE: IIT getting started guide (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Doh! ......

Discussion Topic  IIT getting started guide (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hello, Where can I find a copy of this please?...

Discussion Topic  RE: iIT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
I'm not sure about specifics, but this would be a good place to start searching: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error saving transformation file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi, That's an XML parsing error of course, and usually means that your xml is missing an XML declara......

Discussion Topic  RE: COBOL OCCURS DEPENDING ON in transformer tool (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi, Well I asked the question, and got the answer that "unfortunately" iSM does not include a copy o......

Discussion Topic  RE: COBOL OCCURS DEPENDING ON in transformer tool (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi, Thanks again for the answers, I've raised a case with IB asking if we can use the CTF translator......

Hi Michelle and Baillecl, Thanks loads for the tips, I appreciate that you have made the effort to r......

Discussion Topic  COBOL OCCURS DEPENDING ON in transformer tool (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi, I need to define a COBOL input structure in the transformer tool that has a number of OCCURS DEP......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2010 - Kissimmee, Florida - June 5-9, 2010 - Call for Presentations! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by AdeH
That's perfect, thankyou Kerry....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2010 - Kissimmee, Florida - June 5-9, 2010 - Call for Presentations! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by AdeH
Hi, There was an excellent web page amongst the Summit 09 info that has a list of justifications for......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: IB UK Customers day (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Great day, I thought! Very useful. Just a shame about the hotels policy on name badges! FYI I was th......

Discussion Topic  IB UK Customers day (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi, Is anyone on here attending this Thursday? If so, see you there!...

Discussion Topic  RE: iSM deadletters (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
are you usng the REPLY-TO on the listener? If not, youmight try setting it to PASSTHRU? Otherwise, c......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to get pflow name in "sub" pflow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi Tsepe, To paraphrase Darksider's answer to another post: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: iWay Service Manager - Email object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi ESky, This seems pretty simple to do, I've just done it, so will explain: I had an input doc that......

Discussion Topic  RE: iWay Service Manager - Email object (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
I have just created an email with an attachment of a file off the server by doing this: Set an XML t......

OK, I've given this a try now, and it seems to work just fine! If you want to add the input document......

Hi, I'm trying to find an email server that I can use to check this out... Having looked at the manu......

» Refine Search
» New Search