Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Waz, Nope, it's being passed properly to the fex as '_FOC_MISSING'. The SQL that it sends off to t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
I did find that the SQL statement does process properly if we ONLY used the MISSING choice in the dr......

Hi Martin, We're using a fex that was dropped onto the Page Designer, not the HTML Canvas. The dro......

Discussion Topic  [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Opened a case with support, but wanted to ask if anyone had a similar issue. We are running 8.206.0......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading size in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Have you tried setting AUTOFIT off on the table or SQUEEZE OFF on the report? Either of those can c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Library - No email notification being sent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hi Susan I ran into this recently. If you use a library ACL as a means for access to a library the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Repository Content Deletion HTM files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hello everyone, We have a reportcaster schedule that sends emails to users with inline HTML content......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IB Logo top left on home page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
When you login to the new portal in 82 + versions of WF there is an information builders logo in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Where Will The New WebFOCUS Developers Come From? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Thanks guys for making me aware of BUE. However, if BUE is more than 0 dollars then it's not really......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Where Will The New WebFOCUS Developers Come From? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
I started using WebFOCUS in 2016, so just about 2 years under my belt. Learned most everything from......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert HYYMDS to DD-MON-YY (05-MAY-2018) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Easier way found ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE LOADED] How to get the report name to show up in the Focexec Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
LarissaB, I tried your code and I got a "WebFOCUS Report" in the tab, until I put in: TYPE=REPORT,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE LOADED] How to get the report name to show up in the Focexec Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
I think I see the problem. If you run the procedure while in the text editor it will show up as AdH......

I see what she is seeing and I'm on 8.202M. Tried in IE and in Chrome and both have AdHocFex as the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Summary or Aggregate Report similar to Pivot table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Don't know about the InfoMini, but summing rows and columns the way you phrased it sounds as simple ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Passthru INSERT statement - is a COMMIT necessary? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Francis, Are you using SQL? Looks like it based on your sig. If so, autocommit is the default beh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] HTML Multi-select Drop down No value selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
You could use JavaScript to determine if the SelectedIndex for the control is -1. If it is, then ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting .txt to .pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hello everyone, Raising this thread from the dead, from 10 years ago because I'm now in the situati......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Autodrill on dynamically created table statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Thanks Jack and Chaudhary! I tried commenting out the LET command and still no go. It appears that......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Autodrill on dynamically created table statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hi everyone, I did some searching before posting this and all I could find were articles > 3 years ......

» Refine Search
» New Search