Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus 8.2 issues (upgrade from 8.1) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hi Thomas, We had about 10 or so issues related to 8.2 being implemented. Some major, some not. M......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Chart changes % to "infinity" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
FWIW, I've noticed in 8.201 that you have to be careful about divide by zero situations. In previou......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Ah in that case yeah should be simple: FIELD1 | '/' | FIELD2 If you are using spaces in the '/' t......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
As I understand it, if they both aren't strings (Alpha) data types you need to do a conversion and u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loading Screen CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hah, so I spoke too soon. When I use a Task & Animation to load a report into a frame on an html pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loading Screen CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Awesome, thanks Tony and Francis! So this was the resultant change that now makes it work as expect......

That would work, if the loadingiframe id was within the scope of the loadinganimation.htm file, but ......

I updated the ibi_flat.css which is the style we use for the page..however it looks like it's trying......

I suppose that's one way to do it, yeah, but that means touching all the HTML pages we've ever creat......

Right I understand that. After creating the page I promptly used "Edit with associated tool" and st......

Francis I just used the HTML composer. The loading screen is just an HTML page with some div tags o......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Loading Screen CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hello, I have created a custom loading screen for our HTML files and it works great, except that wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Position of Values in Columns or Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Thanks again Martin! I tried those totals a bunch of different ways, couldn't get them to line up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Position of Values in Columns or Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Actually..I think your solution worked perfect Martin. I had to tweak one or two things based on th......

Hi Martin, Thanks very much for the extremely fast reply! You have the formatting correct based on......

Discussion Topic  Position of Values in Columns or Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hi everyone, Running into a problem I can't see to overcome at the moment. I am trying to re-creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HTML Composer: Change link? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
I found another work around for this that seems to do the trick. What you can do is create a new ex......

» Refine Search
» New Search