Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Migration FOCUS report system to IBM Cognos report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi All, I am currently working in a migrapion project. The current system is having 500 + repo] r......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to extract data from mainframe FOCUS to Flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi Team, I just want to know the list of possible ways to extract the mainframe FOCUS DB data to fl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Differenct between Online FOCUS and Batch FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Thanks Wolff. I got it now. Regards, Suresh...

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Differenct between Online FOCUS and Batch FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi All, Can anyone kindly brief about the different between "Online FOCUS" and "Batch FOCUS". What......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to check InfoAssist is installed in System (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi Neelima, I am able to find the InfoAssit now. I am planing to do some KPI report as given in the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to check InfoAssist is installed in System (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi All, I am new to AppStudio, i am trying to find the InfoAssist plug in from AppStudio. Can anyone......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 2 Graph Side By Side IN XLSX (Excel 2007) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi All, I need to display 2 graphs side by side in XLSX report. The below code is working fine for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSSTITLE ISSUE IN Excel 2007 (XLSX) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi MartinY, I have tried your code and it worked fine for me. I have another scenario where i need......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSSTITLE ISSUE IN Excel 2007 (XLSX) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi MartinY, The code which you have shared is giving the correct results. But i wanted to display t......

Hi Chuck, I have tried your revised code and it works fine for the across title. Find the below scen......

Hi Danny, Thanks for your code and it looks good now. Is it possible to display the across title onl......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ACROSSTITLE ISSUE IN Excel 2007 (XLSX) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi All, The ACROSSTITLE is not displaying properly for all the rows in a report. The below mentione......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help in creating FOCUS file more than 2GB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Thanks Wep5622 for your suggestion. We already implemented the XFOCUS instead of FOCUS in our repor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need help in creating FOCUS file more than 2GB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi All, Need help in creating FOCUS file more than 2GB (Read somewhere the maximum size is 2GB). Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WebFOCUS 7.6.1 MR Administration - List users out by domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi Adam, There is one master file to identify list of MR users in WebFOCUS. Use WF_MRUSERS in TABLE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Restore Analysis query - WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi Emily, Please change the topic to RESOLVED. It is not an issue with product and it is related to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]delta distinct symbol ∆ in a column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
UdoF, You can try to save that symbol as image file and call it from the DEFINE or COMPUTE field. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Across-Total - To column order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi Satya, Please change the title with [RESOLVED] in prefix. So that if anyone has the same kind of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] report version not appearing on right click for reports added as Favorites (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Hi Rajnat, It will be good to have the details like which version of WebFOCUS you are checking, brow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to write NODATA to display empty report w/o using Master file/HTML FORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sureshkuamr Murugesan
Thanks Wep5622, I will try that and let you know if i need any information. It will be good if you ......

» Refine Search
» New Search