Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Back from my sabbatical! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Welcome back Francis!!! Great pics as usual!! Any Midnight in Paris photos? Lurker...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prompt EDASERVE Credential in MRE after Change Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Thanks Dhagen!! I'll talk to our Infrastructure group about your solutions. Always appreciate your......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Prompt EDASERVE Credential in MRE after Change Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
We recently switched to Single Sign-On and is leveraging the authentication on the MVS(RACF). Users......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problems coding a join/link correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Is this a Many to Many JOIN?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading in Fix Format (Alpha) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Thanks Fred!! I'll give that a try....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading in Fix Format (Alpha) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Yes I'm asking if header can display in fix format...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Heading in Fix Format (Alpha) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Hello, I'm looking to automate this process so I do not have to manually update the file and ftp it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PCHOLD FORMAT EXCEL - NOT LOADING ALL RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Waz, Data source is focus db. No joins or multi seg in the query. Ok I tried it with FORMAT EXL2K ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PCHOLD FORMAT EXCEL - NOT LOADING ALL RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
I'm wondering if anyone is getting this issue with FORMAT EXCEL. My File type setting is changed fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Text Box automatically filled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
You mean something like this?? -HTMLFORM BEGIN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting Mainframe Flat file into Mainframe DB2 table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
I will get in contact with a DBA regarding DB2 utility to load the tables Thanks again Waz!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting Mainframe Flat file into Mainframe DB2 table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Our group is looking to change the format of our monthly tables from COMT flat file to mainframe DB2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Text box to populate a List box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Only found one example on Focal Point on this issue: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Text box to populate a List box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
I want to add upon Joe idea of text box then ADD button to input into List Box. I'm looking at a te......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Complex Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Here is a suggestion. Create an aggregate summary table on a weekly basis with weekly sales,invento......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamic list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving as Excel in Mainframe Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Try this to save it in Excel ON TABLE SAVE AS BLAH FORMAT EXL2K...

Discussion Topic  Excel Template with VB Macro and Freeze Pane (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
I have an excel template with simple VB macro to do auto filter on the first 3 columns and a freeze ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Borders/grids in EXL 2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker

Discussion Topic  RE: 767 Release Policy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
How about if we have say a 90day trial period with Info Assist, then we can provide some constructiv......

» Refine Search
» New Search