Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stoplight Functions Within Totals And Or Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Thanks for the help, I have no access to such things unfortunately, and even more unfortunate no way......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Stoplight Functions Within Totals And Or Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Does anybody know of a way to incorporate stop light functions within totals or subtotals in InfoAss......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]"Please add at least one field to the report." (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Are you joining to another table and concatenating, or editing the joined fields in a Define before ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I sort my report based on subtotal amounts? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
You could use the within function and a hold to do so. For example: Open up the "Car" sample table......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Conversion using InfoAssist Defined Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Hey Gavin B, This should work: New_Date_Sent/MYY=DATEADD(Date_Sent,'M',1) Let us know if this does......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filtering By Fiscal Week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Thank you for the response! Yeah I don't have access to edit my code in anyway or create reporting......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Filtering By Fiscal Week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I would like to preface this post with saying that I have zero code access, completely zero, I can o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pagination In InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I don't mean to revive a closed post but I actually just found a solution to this with anyone strug......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Metadata for File1 is Accessed But Not Loaded (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Sorry for the late response, I don't believe I am at liberty to post any of my code, I can try and ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] The Metadata for File1 is Accessed But Not Loaded (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I keep getting this message "the metadata for file1 is accessed, but not loaded" often followed by ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graphing Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I've actually been able to narrow down on a couple things, my records were defaulted at 10 when open......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graphing Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Thanks for the reply!! I can't believe I didn't think of that! So that fixes the live preview for b......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graphing Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
It seems that almost nothing is working correctly when trying to build graphs on my end, I am trying......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Variable Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Should be under here, correct? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Variable Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Thanks Waz, first thing I did was create an account and log in, I am not seeing any options to subm......

Thank you Tamara, When I visit the link it brings me to the "Technical Support Center" but I don't ......

Thank you StuBouyer! Would there be anyway to implement this in InfoAssist without directly accessi......

Thanks for the reply. I have a field that only changes when the page changes so if there is a way t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSE] Variable Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
I'd like to change the header of a report based on the page number. I've seen some conditional heade......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Repeating Ranks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cimmerian
Thank you for all the replies! I appreciate all the help, I found George Patton's solution to be the......

» Refine Search
» New Search