Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (196 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Fex running scheduled jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Yes nice one ! I did have something like that in WF77 but it didn't work in WF81....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Fex running scheduled jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
You can run this code to identify all RC jobs.....not so sure about kicking them off though.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Selecting Parameters from FIND/Prompt Causes Hanging (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
HI TOM, YES CHECKED SETTINGS AND ALL AS I WOULD EXPECT SO I AM RAISING A CASE ! Ian...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Selecting Parameters from FIND/Prompt Causes Hanging (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Thanks again Tom - I got it working under Dev Studio 8104 (localhost) but I am convinced it is a s......

Thanks Tom. CAR is on path otherwise I would not see my drop-down list of countries and cars. tries......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]Selecting Parameters from FIND/Prompt Causes Hanging (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
We have just switched over from 77 to 81 but now some of our reports that use FIND are hanging. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Disabling concurrent access to Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
I have solved my issue. The steps I used as described above were for the Dashboard and not for the P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Disabling concurrent access to Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
I can't even get it to kill user1 who logged on first let alone say that user1 is already logged on.......

Hi Ramya, did you ever get a fix for this ? Regards, Ian...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IMAGE URL IN WebFOCUS 8x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Can't you just replace IMAGE=(SHOWCAT) with IMAGE=file.gif and as along as file.gif is in the path i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] session times out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Has anyone resolved this ? We are on WF814 and still have the same problem on session timeout. Where......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Waz & Other Wallabies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Don't be too harsh on the Wallabies Anthony. Considering it's our 4th popular football code after Ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default sorting ReportCaster Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Don't think you can get this to happen automatically but a double-click is not too onerous !...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default sorting ReportCaster Development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Just double click on the Last Job Status (or any column) and it sorts it as you wish....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Handling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Hi Prodrigu, Instead of setting TEMPERASE=OFF, just FILEDEF the output file to a specific loaction.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error Handling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Hi Prodrigu, I used SET EMGSRV=FILE in 7.7.03 and it works fine - don't know about version 8 though.......

To capture the error line and message in a file try:- FILEDEF EMGFILE DISK EMGFILE.DAT -RUN SET EMG......

You could put in something at the end of your fex like: -SET &PROG = XXXXXXXX; -RUN EX &PROG -RUN -I......

Discussion Topic  RE: International Summit Series - UK (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Ian Dalton
Sounds good Tony - see you there....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FIND Command - Specific Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Thanks Tony and Martin. Got it all working by putting dirname as a file qualifier AND ensuring maste......

» Refine Search
» New Search