Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (196 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: UK User Group April 2015 (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Ian Dalton
Count me in Tony ! I have registered....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FIND Command - Specific Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Hi Tony, Yes both Focus sources and I did try your suggestion ie. dir/CAR but it errors. Ian...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FIND Command - Specific Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Hi Martin, Yes you have confirmed what I thought. Ideally would like 2 different file names but we ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FIND Command - Specific Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
I have 2 CAR databases (same structure but different data) in different directories. I want to do t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] - Resource Analyzer - Database Table Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Might both worth checking out the RMLDB master and acx in :\ibi\srv77\home\catalog. I have quite a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report code caluculation issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Data Alignment after a WRAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Your workaround is pretty close Ram so many thanks for this but as Martin quite rightly mentions, id......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Data Alignment after a WRAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Due to lack of replies apart from Alan B, I am opening a new case for this unless I hear from anyone......

Yes you maybe right Alan, but if you change the FORMAT to EXL07 it works fine....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Data Alignment after a WRAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Hopefully this is a simple one...... I want to align MODEL and RCOST to be placed to the right of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Show alert message for user if webfocus server is down and database is down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Can you supply an example of this please Ram....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Show alert message for user if webfocus server is down and database is down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Also refer to Case: 93462003 Summary: How to put a message on Dashboard login screen...

You can replace the reference to the bid login with your own as per below. We have a small piece of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] field formats varying within field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Pam, Here's an example of varaible formatting that works ok. Maybe of use...... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRAPH FIELD TITLE STYLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Nice one Alan - works a treat....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRAPH FIELD TITLE STYLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Close Alan. What your suggestion does is make the legend red. I want the title 'COUNTRY SALES' to be......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] GRAPH FIELD TITLE STYLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
I am trying to get the SALES title in the code below to be a different font and colour. The equivale......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capturing the APP path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
We have different profiles for development test users as opposed to non-test. These profiles contain......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dialog Manager Variable Test for Numerics Using .TYPE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Many thanks David - works well and funnily enough Alan B did reply to me privately with the follwing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dialog Manager Variable Test for Numerics Using .TYPE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Tom, I beg to differ. If I code the following below, ie. a no. with a dec. point, it works for 999.......

» Refine Search
» New Search