Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (196 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to display more that one AHTML report on a -HTMLFORM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Great thanks Tom - works well....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to display more that one AHTML report on a -HTMLFORM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Many thanks Dave. Will go down the JaveScript route I think plus have a dig around FocalPoint. Have ......

Thanks all for your contributions but my original intention was to have a multi-tab HTML report (not......

I couldn't get this to work - I simply replaced AHTML with HTML (the site I'm at doesn't have Active......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the continuation charactor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Forgot to say that the end comma on line one and the start comma on line two (after the - ) are impo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the continuation charactor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Try ... -READ FIL1 &PREV.Axx. &PREV2.Ayy., - ,&PREV3.Azz. Should do the trick....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Controlling vertical alignment of cell content in EXL2K output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Hi Jack, I have the same problem as you. What is the technique to in setting up the template with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] XL Report Bytoc option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Hi Ramkumar, Try running: SET COMPOUND = OPEN TABLE FILE CAR COUNT MODEL BY COUNTRY ON TABLE PCHOL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Title Freeze (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
STOP PRESS Have just seen a reference to SCROLLHEIGHT and after a bit of tinkering got my report to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Title Freeze (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Was anyone able to adjust the Scrollheight of the body of the report that is NOT Frozen ? We seem to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] XML data import (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Hey Joe, Did you get the XML Adaptor working OK ? Or did you go down another route ? I am hoping to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Unable to retrieve log files on some processes. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Ian Dalton
Thanks Cliff for the suggestions etc. We have checked there are no rogue masters (there weren't) and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Unable to retrieve log files on some processes. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Ian Dalton
Refer to case that I opened..... Case: 61892543 Summary: FDS Keeps Stopping We think too may APP M......

We are having the same issues and errors as Dawn experienced above. We have recreated ETLLOG & ETLST......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Sorry Jack - your suggestion made no difference....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Hi Tom, Thanks for your suggestions too. Your idea is fine when it's the year only that is being pro......

Hi Francis, Thanks for your comments however I tried what you suggested and the prompt doesn't appea......

I do need to prompt the users for a date - ideally via dynamic calendar control as Darin Lee mention......

Thannks to all of the above who have commented. What I am trying to do is shown below (ignore the fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing hold PDF Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ian Dalton
Yes thanks Darin - I have installed Ghostview 8.64 and it works well....

» Refine Search
» New Search