Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Order of cammand execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Table is in Oracle. It is about a 40 column table. Pidm is column 1, effective date is column 2, a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Order of cammand execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
I have the following fex: TABLE FILE SGBSTDN BY 'SGBSTDN.SGBSTDN.SGBSTDN_PIDM' BY HIGHEST 1 'SGBSTD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Excel output with Dev Studio V7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
We have 7.7.01 of Dev Studio and it works fine. What changed between 7.7.01 and 7.7.02?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can not get user ID to works (invalid pwd). (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
When we removed the comma from the password in AD and I let the user password default to the passwor......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can not get user ID to works (invalid pwd). (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
This goes along with my post about special characters in the password. I have a user who put a comm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special characters in BI password. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Great information and explanations. Thank you all very much....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Special characters in BI password. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Are there any limitations for characters in a user password for BI? I have a user with a ',' in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Passthru Performance Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Another thing to try is to get your DBA to monitor performance of the query in grid and add indexes ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] HTTP to HTTPS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
There is a document dated 10-DEC-2003 that explains how to set up WebFocus for use with SSL. Docume......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Printing Foriegn Characters in Excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
We have a report that the users need to output to Excel (both 2007 and 2010). When I run the fex an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 fields in one define? Not sure how to describe. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Thank you prarie and microfich. Both solutions worked. I used microfich's because it removed one w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 2 fields in one define? Not sure how to describe. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Greetings all. I have the following senerio: DEFINE FILE xxx key_val/A3V= IF ((SUBJ EQ 'REL') and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with IF statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
No Doug we are not. Must be great minds think alike. See my post for what I ended up with. Thank ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -INCLUDE within IF/THEN/ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
OK. Here is what I have. The following works like a champ: -IF &SPECIALTY EQ 'ART' THEN GOTO LBLAR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -INCLUDE within IF/THEN/ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Sorry for being slow in replying. We have been closed for a couple of days due to snow and bitter c......

Well, I got the decode to work. Now it can not find the include. END -SET &RUNIT=DECODE BIO(ART '......

Thank you all for your replies. I tried both and and could not fet either to work (yet). -SET &RUNI......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] -INCLUDE within IF/THEN/ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
After searching, I still have a question. IS it possible to do something like the following: IF '&SP......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]Strange results with check boxes. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Sorry Eric, you are correct. I just found the problem. It looks like a checkbox has 2 parts, check......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED]Strange results with check boxes. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Has anyone had the following? We have 5 check boxes on an HTML written through HTML painter. All a......

» Refine Search
» New Search