Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ( Closed ) Windows 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
We found that you can not write HTML front ends in IE8 which comes with Windows 7. The OnClick comm......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling all DevStudio developers on a multi-tier environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
I do not know about multi teer but we have an issue with IE8 and older version of WF Dev Studio wher......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Double Logins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
linus We are haveing a problem where we must logon to again when we run reports from Dev Studio. Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run report twice first time of the day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
So far Francis, the problem seems to be related to Excel only. We are running 7.6.1 webfocus with M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run report twice first time of the day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Sorry for the delay in replying. I have been working another issue with tech support involving runn......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Run report twice first time of the day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
We have a rather bothersome issue. Most of our reports run to Excel (EXL2K). The first time a repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Same reports pointing to prod or test DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Thanks all for the help. I ended up using a what Darin Lee suggested. Basically I add an include t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Same reports pointing to prod or test DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Darin, could you explain further changing IBIC_server. I had to create a duplicate set of metadata,......

To all who responded, thanks. One question. If I change the apppath via prependpath, does that cha......

WOW. All great suggestions. Thanks to all. Francis, do you have a sample of the HTML launch for o......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Same reports pointing to prod or test DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Thank you all in advance for the great advice posted on this forum. Now to the question. We are in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Oracle CLOB field not displaying correctly in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Rick Man, have you been able to get clobs to print on reports? We are trying to use SSBDESC in a re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Customizing the Dashboard Login Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Seek, This is what we had to do to redirect: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus generating error messages in tomcat log files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Thank you Francis...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus generating error messages in tomcat log files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Has anyone come up with a resolution to this problem? I have a FEX that can run standalone but when......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report in Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Program 1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report in Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
Frank, sorry for my ignorance but could you explain the 'red' button. Tom, I read this before posti......

So far nothing works. All great suggestions and they all make sense. Is it bad form to post the .fe......

I tried the -RUN as suggested and this did not change anything. (I will need to lookup the run comma......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Report in Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by paulI
I have not found much on this topic. Focal Point deals more with compound PDF than Excel. Also, th......

» Refine Search
» New Search