Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent Crashing when running report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Agent Crashing when running report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I have created a very simple compound PDF document. It consists of a Master Page Layout and Page La......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why does the DS installer insist on installing an old version of java? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Run Procedure Multiple Times with Single Input Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
This would work. However, I don't think I explained my self properly. I would have 3 different rep......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Run Procedure Multiple Times with Single Input Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I have my HTML Launch page that asks the user for a TO and FROM date. I would like these parameters......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Number of Decimal Places and the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Both solutions worked. I could use the solution from RSquared and trim the trailing zeroes. Althou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Number of Decimal Places and the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Francis, my objective is to count the number of decimal places being used. I need to use that in a ......

what happens if the value is 0.0012? That value is between 0.001000000 and 0.009999999....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Number of Decimal Places and the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I have a value from our SQL database that is decimal,19,9. If the value is 0.002 then the field is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reset option within Calendar Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
The onclick event handler doesn't clear the variable assigned to the calendar control though. It cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Converting Packed-Decimal to Alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I can't remove all the decimals. The values could be 51.204 or 25.000 or any other combination and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Converting Packed-Decimal to Alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Dan, I know this question is not related but maybe you can help me out. Once I convert these numb......

Thanks Dan. It is wierd as the Help file for DevStudio says to use the Output format. Maybe I just......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Converting Packed-Decimal to Alphanumeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I am trying to convert a packed decimal value of P21.9 to alphanumeric. I have tried using the PTOA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Alignment Grid and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Alignment Grid and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Hey Doug, I will try this with the CAR file and use your suggestion. I will let you know when I ha......

This still doesn't work. Maybe I'm not being specific enough. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search