Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Alignment Grid and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
COLSPAN doesn't seem to work. If I manually type the text in the style sheet, it does nothing. I t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Alignment Grid and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I have a report that has the Alignment Grid in a Report Heading. When the report is run with PDF ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Compound Document - Export to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Tech Support suggested to use NOBREAK to put all the reports on one sheet in the Excel document. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Compound Document - Export to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Compound Document - Export to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I have a Compound Document that has a total of 4 Page Layouts, 5 if you include the Master. I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi select Dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Hey swetha, The reason you get the error ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi select Dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Discussion Topic  RE: No PDF Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
If the report works as HTML then the issue is probably with browser settings or Report Server settin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dispaly fraction with numerator and denominator in field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Discussion Topic  RE: Dispaly fraction with numerator and denominator in field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Are the numerator and denominator decimal values or alphanumeric? If they are decimal values then y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dropdown list based on userid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Hi ReddyP, Are you using BI Dashboard? Are you trying to get the users login ID from the BID throug......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Developer Studio "Windows cannot access the device, path or file..." (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Just to give everyone an update on this subject. I have been in conversation with IB Tech Support a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Copyright Symbol on 7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Discussion Topic  RE: Character handling in webfocus. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Vertical line in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
The border options work whether it is a SUBHEAD or a HEADING. I use this option in 5 different repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freeze Panes in HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
Hey Jason, This is an easy command. In your style sheet for HTML layout you set an option called H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] New window for Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
This is not a WebFOCUS issue. You are correct in assuming that this is IE related. I have been in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Another Guided Ad-Hoc 'how to code' question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
If I am understanding your question right, you are looking to build a WHERE clause that can change b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to link HTML file with multiple focus Reports embeded? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
I am assuming that you are using the Administrator credentials for this setup. I never like giving ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to link HTML file with multiple focus Reports embeded? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dburton
It sounds like it is asking for the WebFOCUS Reporting Server user ID/password. This option can be ......

» Refine Search
» New Search