Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Master-described DATE in csv file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Right on Prarie....Thank You! I played with this a little further; changed the ACTUAL to A10 and it......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Master-described DATE in csv file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Hi all, I have a question specifically related to a csv file and its master (.mas) describing a date......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Mark and Alan: I am greatly appreciative of your help. Through this I am finding duplicates. This h......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Hi Mark, This is totally wild. I tried your code exactly and only got 4,028 results (the specifics g......

Discussion Topic  MAINTAIN issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Greetings all, After consulting manuals and looking over Focal Point, can't seem to find an answer t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Excel synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Hi Ian, Great hearing from you. Just to follow up a little further on what you said. I think you are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Excel synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Jen, this was what I call a great post. I have wrestled with these issues and have long wondered how......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Tony, The useage of the variables here is in the TABLE environment, or more specifically in MATCH. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
To answer both questions in reverse order: I have tried running this without the .EVAL's and the re......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
I have a question on a -PROMPT where the supplied variables are themselves amper variables. This is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: empty dropdown list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Hi Joan, I use 5.3.2 on Windows XP, cgi, Self Services Apps and Integrated Windows Authentication (I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create DD list from procedure using GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Tony, Thanks for the assignment you gave me. I'll be sure to work on it! Appreciate the time and eff......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create DD list from procedure using GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Thanks for the guidance. I will do just that. Bill...

Tony, This is the fex code (begin): -* File DMFORMPD1.fex -* Default Mode: ResourceLayout FILEDEF P......

ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XML ...is indeed what I was trying, resulting in the above feedback. This wa......

Just thought I'd jump in here as this is an issue I've also been grappling with. Experiencing the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Dhagen, Thank you. Your tip on removing "Anonymous Access" from ibi_cgi appears to have worked indee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
Thanks again Sean. Any info is great. Now I know that its "normal" to not be able to back up from pd......

Hi Sean, Thanks for this tip, and I did carefully check this out. I am going to say that in our envi......

Discussion Topic  Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Foccrawler
I was hoping to tap the knowledge of someone using this methododology. Am trying to get to the botto......

» Refine Search
» New Search