Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (141 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Preview box popup when hovering over a link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
I will have to try that. I vaguely remember trying something similar and the doctype that would nor......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Preview box popup when hovering over a link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
We have tried a couple of jquery ideas for this topic one of which was just diplaying a jquery dialo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Preview box popup when hovering over a link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Hey guys: We are wanting to try out a new design for our current dashboard and i just wanted to see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HELP with -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
It depends on the situation, I have run into format errors when reading from a table many times. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Excel extension .xmh and Win 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
I believe we have a similar set up with tomcat but i'm not sure what server we have (they don't let ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Excel extension .xmh and Win 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Hey guys: We are porting most of our computers over to windows 7 in the coming year and we seem to b......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] [Solved]How is an EX command executed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Hey guys: We have a load driver that creates a couple of permanent hold files for us. We are using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster PDF file corruption (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
I solved it: We do a lot of reporting with variable formats using &WFFMT. What i failed to realize ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster PDF file corruption (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Windows says it is a pdf format file (.pdf). I did try to open it with a text editor and I just g......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ReportCaster PDF file corruption (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Hey guys: I am having an issue getting reportcaster to output a report in pdf format. The report it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Drilldown on totals in AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Not a bad idea actually. I was also told to just do a foot with the prefix 'TOT' and hyperlink on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Drilldown on totals in AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
It appears this is a known issue in AHTML for drillable totals: ......

Yea, i just opened a ticket to see what the issue is. Also asked a resident IBI contractor about ......

We are on 7.7.03 hotfix 5 i believe. I was able to get the muti drilldown to work on a by column fr......

Hey Francis: The multi drilldown does in fact work with Active report format as I have it working in......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Drilldown on totals in AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Hey guys: I'm at a complete loss as to what i could be doing wrong. I created a report in AHTML for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DRILLMENUITEM vs. HTMTABLE "fixed" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
I've spent the past 2 hours trying to figure out this same issue. Both of your solutions work, than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Removing inactive scroll bars from Hfreeze command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
Figured out a solution to it as the problem lies in the CSS webfocus generates for the Hfreeze comma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Removing inactive scroll bars from Hfreeze command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim P.
I cannot at the moment as I have to manipulate the data in such a way that the final output table is......

That was actually my original thought and i got it to work for some reports. The problem with tha......

» Refine Search
» New Search