Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (241 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ampersand in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
WebFOCUS does not seem to like the "A" (the quotes)....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Ampersand in Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I've got a define that includes an ampersand ("&"), but it is NOT a prompted value. Rather, it is p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updatable Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
This is working great! To pass the formula out to Excel I used: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updatable Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I used a variation of Waz's code and got what I needed. Very cool stuff!...

That article is interesting, but I'm not sure how to get it to apply to subfoot sections. Because......

ok, thank you. That makes sense now. (too much caffiene today....)...

Maybe I did nto ask it right. Instead of the subfooter displaying "Total = 100", I want the subfoot......

Discussion Topic  Updatable Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm using 7.6.4. I have a report that outputs X number of detail rows, and then in the sub-footer, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.6 vs 7.6.4 Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.6 vs 7.6.4 Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I also thought that since the article was written on 5.2.*, that there would not be a difference bet......

Thanks. I'll give this a shot. Any idea why the defines that work in 7.6.4 would not work in 7.1.6......

Discussion Topic  7.1.6 vs 7.6.4 Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I've got the following define in WebFOCUS 7.6.4 to translate out a date value (this came from the fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing line in SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
That worked! Thank you....

Discussion Topic  Missing line in SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm using WebFOCUS 7.6.4. I have a query that I am using a 5 line header at the top of the report, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display an Average in Subfooter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Thank you for your help. I had very basic training 5-6 years ago, but my background is in MS Access......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display an Average in Subfooter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Thank you. That worked. Will WF 7.6.4 let me do a subfooter on a group AND on a table?...

Can this same thing be done by group? For example: DEFINE FILE SOC_CLR RECCOUNTER/I8 = 1; CYCLE_DA......

Please disregard my last post. I finally noticed that I was missing the MODELCNT NOPRINT equivavlen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Several reports on one Excel-worksheet. Report and graph on one Excel-worksheet. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Back to the original post, is is possible to put the results of two different reports on the SAME wo......

Discussion Topic  30 days ago (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have: -SET &TODAY2 = DATECVT(&MDYY,'MDYY','MDYY'); Which gives me today's date. Now I'm trying ......

» Refine Search
» New Search