Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (241 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Display an Average in Subfooter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
The error message I get is: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 38 IN PROCEDURE ADHOCRQ FOCEXEC * (FOC268......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Display an Average in Subfooter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Is there any way to make it work with a TABLE FILE PRINT rather than a TABLE FILE SUM?...

Discussion Topic  Display an Average in Subfooter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm using 7.6.4 I have a query that I need to display the total number of records in the SUBFOOT, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alpha to Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm still pretty new to WebFOCUS. I know how to get today's date. My concern is whether the "CYCLS......

Discussion Topic  Alpha to Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm using WebFOCUS 7.6.4. I've used the Zulu Time article to convert the Epoch time to a "normal" d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Passing Global Variable to Save Report As File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
The problem is that the reports have to be emailed. That is where I am stuck....

Discussion Topic  Report Caster - Passing Global Variable to Save Report As File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm using WebFOCUS 7.1.7. I have a global variable in my report query that holds the current date ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run Deferred Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm using 7.1.3. I've tried re-creating the query as well....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Run Deferred Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a query that when I simply "run", it completes with no problems, but when I "run deferred", i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Headers for Across Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
The code creates three columns: TYPLEV JOB_FAMILY_1 JOB_FAMILY_2 1 1 ......

Discussion Topic  Column Headers for Across Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a query that is creating an "across" output (as an access developer, I think of this as a cro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beginning of Month/Quarter/Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Thank you Tom. Next time I'm in Richmond, I owe you a beer!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Beginning of Month/Quarter/Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
So then would these work for "Beginning of Last Month" and "End of Last Month"?: -SET &LSTBOM = DAT......

Thank you again. This appears to be working now. I can't believe how much faster my queries are ......

Typo in the post. I'll update the post...

Discussion Topic  Beginning of Month/Quarter/Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm using WebFOCUS 7.1.3. I have four global variables that I am using to create the date range for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Report Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Darin- I think that your approach works well also. I think that it might be a little cleaner to re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Report Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Woohoo! You guys rock! Thank you for the help....

I don't understand. Will that allow me to do conditional lines of the report header? Do you have a......

» Refine Search
» New Search