Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (241 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Where Are Excel Templates Stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Filter to Excel Column Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
You rock! This is really a very helpful forum!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Add Filter to Excel Column Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Is there a stylesheet option/code for adding the filters to a report output to EXL2K format?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRID Width Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRID Width Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Danny-SRL: Thank you for your help. It looks like you changed two pieces: - I have the "BY" field......

I don't understand what you mean. Here is my actualy code. The first section results in 6.5 inches......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] GRID Width Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm using WebFOCUS to output to FORMAT HTMTABLE, and then ultimately outputting to MS Word. There a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Backcolor Allignment Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
It works for me too. I think tha the problem is because in my acual code, there is a section immedi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Backcolor Allignment Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
The code below works for giving me a page header that has a background color inside the grid. When ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date Conversion in Global Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I guess I'm not asking this correctly. Right now, I have: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Date Conversion in Global Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a global "SET" variable equal to '20100802', that now I'm trying to create a new global varia......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Title Case in Column Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Perfect! That is exactly what I needed. Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Title Case in Column Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
It is the "BY" fields that I can't get their column header to change to Title Case....

Sorry, I should have posted my code so that you could see why I need to do this in the stylesheet. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] - Title Case in Column Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Is there a way from the "ON TABLE SET STYLE *" section to force the column headers in a report to be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Display Blank Count Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I think I've got it working. I've created an additional hold file that gives me every row label, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Display Blank Count Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Display Blank Count Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Based on my code below, I'm trying to display a summary could of records based on a group by field. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass a Parameter Value to a Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I figured out what I was doing wrong. I needed to look at the fields in the "tree" view in Report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass a Parameter Value to a Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
The web servce is looking for me to invoke it with a single primary key field value. If I use the w......

» Refine Search
» New Search