Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (241 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Pass a Parameter Value to a Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a Web Service data source in WebFOCUS that is looking for me to pass it a primary key field v......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC44540) SOAP Request got error. Response Status : 302 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
It is looking like the error has to do with being redirected (possibly by the web service). I'm get......

Discussion Topic  (FOC44540) SOAP Request got error. Response Status : 302 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm connecting to a Web Service with WebFOCUS 7.6.7. A report that has been running with not issues......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PROBLEM - HIGHEST 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I'm trying to get the most recent "Stop Date" value that is less than today. When I use "LOWEST 1",......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlink as Excel Field Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Here is basically what I wound up doing: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hyperlink as Excel Field Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Interesting. I would not have thought to put the URL in the stylesheet....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hyperlink as Excel Field Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I can get a hyperlink to appear as a field value in EXL2K output, but it appears only as text. Is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED by case] HTMTABLE - MS Word - Portrait & Landscape Orientation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Kerry Slagowitz was also working on this for me, and told me that landscape orientation with HTMTABL......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED by case] HTMTABLE - MS Word - Portrait & Landscape Orientation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I appreciate everyone's help getting this PDF report converted to MS Word. I'm down to my last stum......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Report - Column Header Positioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a PDF report that I am converting to an HTML report that the only way I have been able to get......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] - Formatting MS Word Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Thank you. That is working....

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] - Formatting MS Word Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a compound PDF report that my customer has requested be migrated to MS Word output. I found ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] - Report Caster FTP Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
It turns out that accorging to our IBI Account Support Manager, this is a known issue with 7.6.4 tha......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] - Report Caster FTP Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a file that I am delivering with Report Caster to a FTP site that I'm having some problems wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - SET Variable Format Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Thank you. This appears to be working. You all are the best!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - SET Variable Format Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
What if I want the 162.9 to round up to 163?...

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - SET Variable Format Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a series of -SET variables that I'm trying to assign the format to: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - TABT Line Feeds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Here is the solution that we came up with: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - TABT Line Feeds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I've tried with just the 13, and with the 13 and the 10. The problem seems to be happening when I......

To add another layer to my question: When I run the TABT query deferred through MRE, my VBA code se......

» Refine Search
» New Search