Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (241 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - TABT Line Feeds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Will this work on TABT? The documentation on ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - TABT Line Feeds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Yes, I have tried the MS Access import process with the TABT tile, and it works. However, the VBA c......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - TABT Line Feeds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I've got a WebFOCUS query that I run to TABT output in a WebFOCUS 7.6.11 environment. After the que......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bottom 90 Percent of Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Danny-SRL Thank you for the code. That was actually a question I had asked my customer earlier for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bottom 90 Percent of Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Thank you. That is working....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bottom 90 Percent of Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I've got a list of values from my hold file, and I need to only display the bottom 90% of the record......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Editable PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Working withthe PDF output format has actually been extremely interesting. The problems that I've h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Editable PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Is there a way to format the report for Word or Rich Text?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Editable PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I've created my first PDF output report (actually compound PDF), and of course, my customer has come......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JUSTIFY Options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I know that I can set justify to "LEFT", "RIGHT", or "CENTER". Is there a way to set a line to just......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Gaps Between Compound PDF Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
These are not working. Where in my code do I put them? What am I missing?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Remove Gaps Between Compound PDF Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
When I run the code below for a compound PDF Report, I get a one inch gap between the bottom of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K - Merge Data Into Two Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
Thank you all for your help. I'll mention to Kerry that I would love to see merged data cells as a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K - Merge Data Into Two Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
what is the ......

Even when I move the fields from the DATA to a SUBFOOT, and then try to merge the cells with TYPE=SU......

I'm working right now on making this a "Header Only" report to see if I can get it to work. I agree......

Concatenating the data is not the problem. I have one field value in the data, but I need it to app......

Is there another setting that ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EXL2K - Merge Data Into Two Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
I have a three field report, that I'm tring to display field 1 in column A, and field 2 in column B ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert HYYMDm from Web Services Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ColdWhiteMilk
That worked! You rock!...

» Refine Search
» New Search