Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (72 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IWA single sign on (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Thank you Chuck! Can you share any doucmentation if available on how to authenticate external users......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IWA single sign on (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
For external user reports , Is the use of service accounts only way to connect to server or is there......

I think part of it is clear to me now. We have one server and Two client installations. One client......

Hi Craig, Yes the reporting server is already set in Trusted ext=Y option. When you say - 'You can......

Primary question from me - Will IWA SSO need security in RS to be changed to Trusted OR will it work......

Hi Scott, We do have that kind of set up here, where for each Domain we have seperate Reporting ser......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IWA single sign on (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Hi, We are using DEFAULT connection with ConnectionID in Reporting server settings for a client to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] External User Custom form based authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Hi, I am looking for any documentation on external user Custom form based authentication methods or......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Disadvantages of using _site_profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Thanks Waz, I got it. We are already setting up few server and DB parameters in there. Just could no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Disadvantages of using _site_profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Hi Waz, Can you please elaborate as where this universal profile would go physically? Thanks, Rajn......

Thank you Dhagen, for the order of execution . Makes more sense. More to learn everyday ! Thanks, R......

Also I am hoping the Infoassist procedures will also take this _site_profile settings as it takes th......

Hi Dhagen , The problem with using group profiles is that we are having so many groups here and it ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Disadvantages of using _site_profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Hi, Can anyone list if there is any disadvantages of using _site_profile for any client requests to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] In DRILL from Excel report single quote taking as %3A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
I am having trouble in drill URL from Excel. The URL by default is taking &&IBIMR_DRILL as &&IBIMR_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automate the Content tree Extract process as an attempt of weekly backup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Thanks Chuck, That works beautifully. Thanks, Rajna...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Automate the Content tree Extract process as an attempt of weekly backup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Hi Team, Is there a way to automate the Content tree Extract process in Change Management as an att......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 5 digit zip code json/geojson (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Well I did reach out to tech support, They suggested for 8.2 upgrade for the moment. But I saw posts......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 5 digit zip code json/geojson (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rajna Nannat
Is there any site from where I can get atleast 1 state for US sample json file , or doesnt 8.1 suppo......

In 8.1 under this path E:\ibi\srv81\home\catalog there is no geo_services.xml file . We have not yet......

» Refine Search
» New Search