Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Question on Custom time dimension (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
How about changin the Month level data to 751,2009,1,NA,20090104,20090131,2008,1,NA 752,2009,2,NA,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED fatal program error while attempting to create the measure in PMF 512 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
The backup of the Data Mart is now easy with the MR Applet PMF admin console!!! Creates a zipped fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time key convert error in measure load (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
It is working fine and I'm not sure what really happened. I do know that we were using all the sour......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time key convert error in measure load (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
So as Eric suggested, I use 'Source Data Contains Time Dimension' option. But when I try to "Save"......

Bob, I would rather use the internal key. I thought if I use custom time dimension, I had to use a ......

The Time_key field (A4) in the measure file is '0001','0002','0003', etc... It just points to a row ......

Ok... I pick up the doc update. I don't want to use real date in the measure data. I want to use a......

Bob, I was incorrect. I'm setting "Date Mapping= Measure Dt determines Time Dim" in the Measure f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Time key convert error in measure load (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
PMF 5.1.2 Oracle Custom time dimension, weekly granularity. Measure has one dimension, Time. Date......

Discussion Topic  RE: SCD flow in DMC taking extremely long (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Endre
We ususally find it very helpful to use the dimension both as a target and as a source on the same d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Strategy Map in current release. [solved] (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
You do have SVG installed the machine where you are trying to see the map, right?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Determining Week of Year using Data Management Console (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Endre
Kent, Could you explain what Y/N means for Week To Date, Previous Week, Prior Year WTD, and Prior Y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Trend arrow calculation? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
Joey, Yes, if you could paste the detail data for the two weeks you menstioned. If I understand th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Trend arrow calculation? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
Would you mind copying your two records from Month03 and eight records from Month04? Just make sure......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Install - Saving owner error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
Thnx Joey, The upgrade from 5.1.1 to 5.1.2 resolved the error during Owner save. Unfortunetly the MR......

Discussion Topic  New Install - Saving owner error (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
5.1.2 - with Oracle Just installed PMF Synced PMF with DB. Imported MRE users. Created a new Sco......

Discussion Topic  Non Additive actuals (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
This question is not about technology but more about methodology. If the business is trying to mon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying Custom Time Dimension Label (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
Ok, we wait. :-)...

Discussion Topic  Displaying Custom Time Dimension Label (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
5.1.1-Oracle based --------------------- From the PMF manual; - Displaying Custom Time Dimension Dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] "negative" threshold possible? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Endre
You mean that Moogle found a bug? :-) Will this be addressed in 5.1.3? I'm sure Moogle will ask this......

» Refine Search
» New Search