Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (608 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a way to have visualization data grid take up width of whole screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
If you are on 8201M or later, then download the HTML5 chart extension called Datatables Grid, and it......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting YYMD (data) to YYYYMMDD (integer) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Hallway
Try using the DATECVT function: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] 8201 Responsive Auto Prompt Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED]ECHO = ALL isn't showing traces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
For what it's worth, I have found that by using the following at the beginning of a fex will put the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] New Information Builders logo "O"...thing... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] New Information Builders logo "O"...thing... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embed images from a network drive version 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embed images from a network drive version 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
ThE code below works for me in 8201M. It puts images in the heading, subheadings and the data fields......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Transpose with Comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
This is the method that I adopted from @TonyA ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Combine many output Excel reports in one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
In the GUI, all you have to do is click on the Insert tab on the ribbon and in the Pages section cli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Issue with passing date in drilldown report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Issue with passing date in drilldown report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
Try putting single quotes around the date variable. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] transform an I5 integer date into an a8yymd date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] transform an I5 integer date into an a8yymd date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
To expand a little more, consider the following code: ......

I don't think that Francis was being snarky. I understood him as meaning when you personally see the......

I agree with MartinY. What does the field HL_DELETED_RECORD look like? According to the GETTOK funct......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report caster distribution FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report caster distribution FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
IDK if this will help or not. What we, use that works really well, is a Dynamic Distribution List. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION YMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
Are you getting the error when it tries to cun this part of the code? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION YMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hallway
Looking at the documentation, the from_date and to_date should be in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search