Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (125 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 766 devstu has a cool thing... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I agree with Tony - I used MSFP for one of my old band sites and it's one the worst pieces of softwa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is FOCUS relational or hierarchical? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
A SQL programmer *could* learn it like any other language - whether they *want* to is another story.......

Discussion Topic  RE: sql return code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Jason, thanks for the link - some good info with SQL Server 2005 updates....

Discussion Topic  RE: Focal Point Webinar Series - 2011, 2010, and older (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Can't get to the Infoassist demo either - looks like a server connection error....

Discussion Topic  RE: can u give me example using -read command and -write command? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Thre's also the F1 key (a.k.a. built in help)...

Discussion Topic  RE: WF 765 - ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
Yes, have been using that (thru Citrix even) without any issues at all including generating multiple......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Problems with 7.6.5? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I've been using 7.6.5 (dev Studio/7.6.4 Server) and haven't had any issues. It actually fixed a prob......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are they now: 15 years later (post one) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I talked to John Mulvaney about a year or 2 ago - he was at a consulting company - primarily a M$ sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.4 Dev Studio issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I haven't touched the Softgrid stuff (that's another area). I think most of the issues we hit were c......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.4 Dev Studio issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
We use Softgrid which is a packaging software and they had a bit of an issue getting it configured r......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.5 Broke My *Broken*-Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
You have SET COMPOUND = CLOSE and PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K OPEN - that doesn't look right. SET COMPOUN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I stand corrected - that's pretty cool....

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
That's an Microsoft Excel limitation not a WebFOCUS issue. Unfortunately, WebFOCUS does not have a "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cgi call error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
John, that looks ugly - looks like some type of error in the C code. Not to state the obvious, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Compounding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
You need to use Adobe Acrobat or the API for something like that. Acrobat does support some Javascr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
When I first started using FOCUS (80's-90's) the company I was at had CBT/IBT online (mainframe) tra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Workarounds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I find that dynamic format to be one of those hidden gems especially when you have a complex report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] convertibility of Crystal Reports in to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
We saw a vendor's dog and pony show about a "tool" they had but my impression is it really just did ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Devstudio Problem egshell.dll [sic] not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
I think I ran into that when we first started testing 7.6.2 - it got fixed in 7.6.4....

Discussion Topic  RE: WF 7.6.2 vs WF 7.6.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RickW
We had a few issues with 7.6.2 (I *think* there were some problems with creating Masters from a CSV ......

» Refine Search
» New Search