Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (68 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Default time dimension on User Data Entry Screen (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Thank you!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Default time dimension on User Data Entry Screen (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Currently on the data entry screen for a user-entered measure the time dropdown defaults to current ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Security at different dimensional levels (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I believe the issue is with the dimension. This is a user entered dimension and changes were made t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Security at different dimensional levels (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I received the error when I clicked Save after selecting the facility level of access for the user. ......

Discussion Topic  Security at different dimensional levels (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I have a dimension with three levels (Business, Facility, customer). The Security settings are set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Launch Page (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Thanks Bob! Just what I needed....

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Launch Page (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
The one that appears with pmf-login. Where you type in your user id and password to launch PMF....

Discussion Topic  PMF Launch Page (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Can someone provide how to change the logo on the PMF Launch page? The customer would like to see t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Order of dimensions on mutlidrill menu (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Our client has asked that the multi select box have up and down arrows so they can control the order......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximum Text in one Feedback Posting (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Yes, it would be helpful to not allow more than 1024 characters to be entered into the box. I will ......

Discussion Topic  Maximum Text in one Feedback Posting (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Is there a max number of characters that a user can enter in one feedback comment? Our customer ent......

Discussion Topic  Date Filter on Year (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
When the client sets their Date Filter to Year, it comes back with data aggregated to YYYY/Q. They ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feature suggestions (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I would like to see a feature on the load measures screen to only show mismatches on the preview scr......

Discussion Topic  RE: add/replace/delete (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
:-) OK, so I understand the basics ... let me add just a little twist. Taking the same scenario be......

Discussion Topic  add/replace/delete (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I just want to be sure I understand the load option of add/replace/delete. I will use an example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mass Update of "Load" Option (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Is there anyway to turn off the execution of the prefix code before the measure loader appears? Tha......

Discussion Topic  Mass Update of "Load" Option (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
We have 30 measures we are updating in PMF. There are times when we need to do a "Full Refresh" and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Efficiency Question (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
OK. I will have to use the add/replace/delete option because there may be records in there that wil......

Discussion Topic  Efficiency Question (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I am loading a lot of data into the PMF data mart. It uses prefix procedures that reads the full da......

Discussion Topic  RE: lock button default setting (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Seth, Were you able to get a workaround for this?...

» Refine Search
» New Search