Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (68 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-drill menu on Current vs Previous report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
First, comment out one of the drill down options. Run current vs previous report. Without drilling......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-drill menu on Current vs Previous report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
The browser is IE 6. I changed the setting to refresh on every visit to the page. I cleared out al......

Discussion Topic  Multi-drill menu on Current vs Previous report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
In the Previous vs Current report, there were a number of multidrill options that were not needed by......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two dimensions ... same key field? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Great. Thanks Bob!...

Discussion Topic  Two dimensions ... same key field? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I am planning a new scorecard and I have two dimensions: location and line of business. Both drill ......

Discussion Topic  PMF Technique: Skipping the objectives level from the scorecard summary report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Goal: To have the scorecards overview report drill down from perspective go directly to measures sk......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Positioning and Deletion (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Hi Bob, Thanks for making this enhancement so quickly. Yes, we would like to have this. Please em......

Discussion Topic  Security and gadgets (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
We have built a very nice dashboard using the gadgets that come with pmf 4.2. We have a user that i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feedback In PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
1) Yes changing the internet option allowed me to see my comment. 2) Thank you. I was able to de......

Discussion Topic  Feedback In PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I have a few questions around the new feedback feature in release 4 of PMF. 1) When I go into add m......

Discussion Topic  RE: User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Beginning with release 4.0 of PMF there is an option to have user-entered measures. You specify thi......

Discussion Topic  User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I am in the process of setting up a few user entered measures to capture data that is not currently ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Measure Breakout Booklet - PDF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Bob, the fix was applied and I no longer get error messages on my breakout report. A PDF document d......

Discussion Topic  Measure Breakout Booklet - PDF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I am getting the following errors on this report. Please assist. (FOC3230) HTTP REQUEST FOR GR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Dashboards as an Objective Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Once again, you come through for me. Thanks Bob. My client is very happy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Dashboards as an Objective Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Unfortunately no, expanding the window does not help. Please note it as a new feature request. If ......

Discussion Topic  Gadget Dashboards as an Objective Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
I have built some nice dashboards using the new 4.2 gadgets. They work great as today pages, but wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Current vs Previous Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Done :-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Current vs Previous Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
Wow, that was quick! It is working perfectly. Continuing with best practices, I was able to keep th......

Discussion Topic  Current vs Previous Report (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Janice
My client loves the Current vs Previous report, but they would like it to be Current vs Prior (prior......

» Refine Search
» New Search