Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC098) LIMIT FOR TOTAL LENGTH OF ALL VERB OBJECTS EXCEEDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
any body aware of the above issue. Please let me know..If you have any idea.It is very urgent for me......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC098) LIMIT FOR TOTAL LENGTH OF ALL VERB OBJECTS EXCEEDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi All, We recently migrated database 10.1.0.5 to 10.2.0.4 After that we are getting (FOC098) LIM......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] rplacing characters in the strig (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi , I have a string like 'RAGHU %26% RAM' i need to change 'RAGHU & RAM' how to do like this. I tr......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] getting error while joining the master files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi All, I am getting error while joining the master file .Please find below code for your refernce. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] columns are not coming in the single side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Thanks Darin&cyril, It is working fine. Thanks, Raghu...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] columns are not coming in the single side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi All, We have 13 columns in the table ,we need to show in the PPT format. When I show in the PPT f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] facing problem while Reading column from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi Dan, I am trying as below for format (I) I am getting the error. TABLE FILE COMPARE_SAVINGS_FINA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] facing problem while Reading column from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi Cyril, Thanks for you reply It is working for (.A20) but it is not working for D20.2. We are usin......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] facing problem while Reading column from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi All, we need to read column from the hold file and assign it to varaible . I am trying as below b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]how ro merge the column header for multiple columns and showing common text . (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi Gobinath, My requirement is not to display the header for the entire table. I need header for som......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]how ro merge the column header for multiple columns and showing common text . (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi All, We Have 15 columns in the report and for 4 columns we need to merge the header and dispaly c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to combine the column header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi Yang, We are not concatinating the data. Just we are combinig the column header. Thanks, Raghu...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to combine the column header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi Waz, We tried with the above code but it is not working. The requirement is same as you mentioned......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to combine the column header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi All, We have a requirement to combine the 4 columns header .Please refer below for the requirment......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to see the external functions in the master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi All, I am using external function in one of my master file. I am not able to trace out where the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to insert a blank line the table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi All, I have a table in my report. We need to separate the data for the 3 lines with the blank lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] prblem after upgrading version 767 to 7611 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi, Still I am getting the same error. Thanks, Raghu...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] prblem after upgrading version 767 to 7611 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi , We are not using FOCUS DB. We identified there is some join problem so we tried to put indexing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to join hold field with sql query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi Tony, By mistake i missed some code . Sorry for that. Thanks, Raghu...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to join hold field with sql query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by raghuram
Hi Waz, I tried as below but still i am getting error. Please bare with my syntax if i written wrong......

» Refine Search
» New Search