Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (63 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Alerts and RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
This worked beautifully Chuck! I have the schedule set to repeat every 15 minutes and run for two ho......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) Alerts and RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Hey all, I have created an alert to signify when our ETL load has been completed for the day (We do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF and Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
I believe MartinY is correct. We use a lot of excel templates and what has always worked is to just......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) How to keep leading zero's with a COMT output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Thank you Hallway, this worked! Also, a great tip on remembering how data is rendered via opening fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) How to keep leading zero's with a COMT output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Thanks BabakNYC, I have never used the DIGITS function before. That is a more clear function to use ......

Hey Doug, I was using the SUBSTR function, so the output was an 'A4'. I popped an EDIT() around the......

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) How to keep leading zero's with a COMT output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Hey all, Just another formatting question! I have a large data set that won't fit into an excel outp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Show all fields in AppStudio when master files have a Business View. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Easiest solution would probably be to do a save as with your current cluster and flatten out the bus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio Hardware Requirements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU @ 3.0 Ghz Ram: 16.0 System Type - 64 Bit O/S Typically no issues on the Ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBFSException 6000: Too Many Messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Our environment gives the same message if we use one to many joins on large tables. Since we have y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] 8204 info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Thank you Toby, greatly appreciated....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hierarchy's on 8203 without BV+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Unfortunately I only have a partial fix for this everyone. Here are the steps, as painful as they a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hierarchy's on 8203 without BV+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Has anyone been able to create a hierarchy on 8203 without it completely messing up their master fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 403 Forbidden Error - login timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
You're right BabakNYC, I bet they could trace it. However, it's so hit and miss, it would be a goldm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 403 Forbidden Error - login timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
We sure do Chuck, it is run through our Tomcat services....

Hi Capples, We actually have this same issue. We get the 403 Forbidden Error when we try to run som......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC32686 - Dimension view definition conflict in cluster and base master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Hi devr, I went through all my case notes on this one and my final solution to fixing this, was to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) COMT output - keep '/' separator character for dates? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Les - You did it! This worked perfectly. Thank you my friend! -LB...

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) COMT output - keep '/' separator character for dates? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Hey users, We are running a large project where we have to create extracts in a csv format output. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Issues with metadata on 8203 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LarissaB
Thank you to everyone on your help! Bentley - I added the notes from your case number over to my ca......

» Refine Search
» New Search