Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (104 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] bid serves blank pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Hi all, Any of you experienced BID serving a blank htm page to some but not all users? We have WF 77......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active Flash: How to display series with bars and lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Thank you Kerry, I'll open a case with CSS. Kind regards,...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active Flash: How to display series with bars and lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Assume we have 4 series in a bar graph with the 4th series a computed target value. With the advance......

Discussion Topic  Calling PMF Measures Report from BID outside of PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Is it possible to include measure reports (gadgets) in an operational dashboard (BID)? If it is, wha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: User Entered Measure No Data (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Today we upgraded WebFOCUS Server and Client from 7702 to 7703, as well as PMF 523 to HF3. The probl......

Discussion Topic  RE: User Entered Measure No Data (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Thx for the response Bob. It is a freshly created measure. The time setting in the Manage > Settings......

Discussion Topic  User Entered Measure No Data (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
We loaded/populated the following dimensions: Time to 2012 AcademicOrgStruct fully loaded. We create......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ragged Hierarchy (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Bob, Thank you for your comprehensive response. All the above is taken into considertion. Will shout......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ragged Hierarchy (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Dear All, Any new developments pertaining to the handling of a ragged/staggered hierarchy in PMF rel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] 765/769/7611 - Mobile BI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
I'm looking for the exact same thing, any documentation regarding the development of mobile apps usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF 5.2.3 now Generally Available (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Bob, I'm having some "fun" getting PMF 523 to install 1st time under WF 7702 (64bit on Windows 7 Ult......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ideas for Custom Procedure for Today Date (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Thx Bob, I felt corrected with your 1st response. Point taken. However much appreciated your emails ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ideas for Custom Procedure for Today Date (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Dear jsp_lbf, I'm curios if you were able to code the suggested solution in the pmf_set_date.fex pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS support of IBM I V7R1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Thx to both Waz and Kerry,...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS support of IBM I V7R1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Dear community, Does anyone know if and when WebFOCUS will be supported or certified on the latest ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] SQLBase Adapter Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Has anyone run into the following situation trying to configure the SQLBase adapter in WebFOCUS? Wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Arif, From my past experiences with setting up dashboard access for users, I had to do a dummy login......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXCEL FORMATTING BORDER ISSUE WITH SEQUENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Regarding the backcolor of column N3 (BODYTYPE), you are receiving the correct result based on your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Images with FLEX OUTPUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Don, My experience is similar to yours. Found the following reference in the Best Practices WebFOCUS......

Discussion Topic  RE: Errors when in Active PDF (FLEX) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Hi Deborah, Are you attempting to display the std graph result in the heading of the report? Me thin......

» Refine Search
» New Search