Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (104 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error creating active pdf or flex output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
TexasStingray, thx for testing. The problem was correctly identified as related to the JSCOM3 Listen......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error creating active pdf or flex output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Dear all, I have previously worked on a couple of procedures that create various active output resul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flex and Google Maps in PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Thanks Bob, You have answered my questions. I'm still open to any practical examples of existing imp......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Flex and Google Maps in PMF (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Clinton Side-Kick
Dear all, has there been any further developments within PMF to harness these technologies in Gadget......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Chain Gang Presentation??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
I am also holding my breath for this presentation......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Custom WF_SIGNOFF result (via WFservlet) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Francis, Thank you, you have contributed a huge amount by supplying this example page. Merci vielmal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Custom WF_SIGNOFF result (via WFservlet) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
The URL being called is: ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Custom WF_SIGNOFF result (via WFservlet) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
We have migrated a customer from WF537 to WF768. The migration was particularly smooth considering t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED-KIND OF]Custom "failed logon" pages for WF 7.6.x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
I have had a similar challenge with the WF_SIGNOFF XML result page when logging a user off from WebF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] is there a file with group name -> bid view name ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Susannah, that is an awesome thank you present! You have blessed others with it too ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ok where is Business Intelligence Dashboard Group views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Fernando, maybe a silly question, did you use the BID Change Management option to export from the ol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
I noticed something else in the layout tool of release 769 after I opened an existing html file (hap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Yep, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHERE in a FIND for -PROMPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
How about: FILEDEF ddname DISK ddname.ftm -RUN TABLE FILE ALLSTR PRINT FAD_DAO_NUM WHERE STORE_STATU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Dear all, It is a pitty that this thread has taken the tone that it has. It seems that there is a si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
For the record Jay, I respect your opinion; however I do not share your feelings as you only shared ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass global variable to Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
my you are having fun... ;-) when you post, above this text input area there are buttons: use the la......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass global variable to Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Clinton Side-Kick
Sorry Nick, I should have noticed that the html code was not being displayed (here is the section ag......

Nick, The trick is to keep things simple. These challenges are only as complicated as we make them o......

Nick, Have a look at the following example, it sounds like what you are missing is having the value ......

» Refine Search
» New Search