Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (65 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mobile look (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
That solved it thank you! I now get the manually modified warning when editing, but that's worth it.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Mobile look (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
Currently, all of the HTML pages I have created, when opened either in chrome or safari on a mac, wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RPCT - Decimal precision (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
It worked, I computed it instead in the process before. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RPCT - Decimal precision (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
GRADECOUNTS.GRADECOU.BID is actually a count of an alphanumeric field earlier on in the process. I'l......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] RPCT - Decimal precision (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
I'm trying to use RPCT on a across that only has two columns. When I run the report some of the rows......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Confused on what's happening during JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
Somehow I got it to work through an elaborate way, code is below. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Confused on what's happening during JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
Somehow this should be possible though, it's not all that complicated. Here's what I've done next,......

jgelona, That did not fix the situation. I've tried to simply things a lot to find my issue and her......

Access does the HAVING automatic when you put a where on a group by column. I took out the Y test, ......

I've changed all the join syntax to IN. It did not change anything. The AT was a left over from my o......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Confused on what's happening during JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
All, I have a strange situation going on in which I'm trying to understand why WebFocus is not pull......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer - endless scrolling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
That was it! I had indeed copied items from another form in the GUI. Thank you! Problem solved....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Composer - endless scrolling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
Hi, I'm currently working on creating a dashboard using HTML composer. I've got several different F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cumulative across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
Tony, that solved the prompt issue! Thank you! Now that I have the sample fully working I will inco......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cumulative across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
Thank you Danny for the annotated version. Very helpful. George, I will have to take a look at you......

Danny, This seems to go a little bit over my head, although I'm understanding the basic concepts. I......

Thank you all for the help. Danny I tried your solution and played around with it but it seems that ......

I have a follow up question. I've expended on the model above which works perfectly for the individu......

Brilliant! Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] cumulative across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Egon
Hi all, I'm currently working on a report that showed how many students we had graduate by academic......

» Refine Search
» New Search