Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Subhead but not using BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
How can I put the field in the "SUBHEAD" without sorting that field with "BY" ?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Output different in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Thanks, Rick In my sample code, the ACROSS field (TheYear) is output different. When the output is i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output different in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Thanks, Joy I used the ......

Discussion Topic  How to calculate the accumulate data ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Does any command or function that can be calculate the accumulate data in WebFocus ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Selective print data ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Thanks for JG's approach, but it cannot solve my problem!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Selective print data ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Thanks Jack & Curtis. ......

I didn't hear the McGuyver Technique before. Would you mind to provide me more information ?......

My .MAS is below:......

Actually, I knew the PRICE1, PRICE2 & PRICE3 are existed for ITEM AA, BB & CC. But I do want to prin......

Sorry about that maybe I'm not post the question clearly!......

Discussion Topic  Selective print data ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Is it possible to display the data by selective? Table & Display sample is below: ......

Discussion Topic  How to maximum the browser ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Can anyone tell me how the maximum the browser when the report output is HTML format ?...

Discussion Topic  Help: 2 Subhead alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I have sorted two fields and subhead them. Can I adjust the alignment of second Subhead to a little ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Insert Record to table in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Thank you very much !...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Insert Record to table in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
But how can I insert data from a HOLD file to the table in SQL server?......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Insert Record to table in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I hold the file in the FEX and then I want to insert the hold file content to table in SQL server. ......

Discussion Topic  Problem in using INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I have a problem while using the -INCLUDE function. My question is: I have one FEX to include 15 FEX......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rank function by two fields ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
Sorry about that I am not clear out the problem. I used the RANKED function by ONE field, but I foun......

Discussion Topic  Rank function by two fields ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I found that it is worked when using RANKED with one field. But, how to the RANKED function with two......

Discussion Topic  Limitation of Match file ?????? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ringo
I would like to know if there is limitation of Match function. Since I have 100 tables needs to matc......

» Refine Search
» New Search