Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: percentage on across totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Hi Ginny, Thank you for the link. The solutions provided do not work for me because I want the per......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  percentage on across totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
How can I get a percentage on across total for each across value? Here is the code I have. TABLE F......

Discussion Topic  retrieving data please wait (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I have few reports that take a while to run. I need to display a message that says "retrieving data.......

Discussion Topic  RE: using linebreak in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
using style sheet option of 'LF' is helping me to break the data, but still I am getting extra lines......

Discussion Topic  using linebreak in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am using linebreak for the concatenated field to break the line in to next line. I am getting unn......

Discussion Topic  html layout painter question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am inserting my report in a frame using HTML layout painter. Because of the different browser set......

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Thanks Francis. Looks like there is no other simple way of doing this other than multi-verb....

Discussion Topic  supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am doing an across in my report and I am drilling down on Across coumn. How do I supress drill do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking logic prior to execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
If you just want to check for the general coding errors, add SET XRETRIEVAL = OFF on the first lin......

Discussion Topic  RE: sending a link to execute focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
finally I got the report link to work. i need to add the appname and server name to the link to make......

Discussion Topic  RE: sending a link to execute focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am getting the error: focexec procedure cannot be found. all i did was: ......

Discussion Topic  sending a link to execute focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I need to send the report as a weblink to the user to execute the focexec. I am using Dev Studio ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: display records even for count of 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Yes, the graph type should be pyramid. On the pyramid, it should show the count of ID based on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: display records even for count of 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Now, the users want to see this data in grapical format. They want to see this in a Pyramid represe......

Thank you Daniel. It worked perfectly!...

Thanks Tony A and FrankDutch for the quick reply. But both these solutions are not working for me. ......

Discussion Topic  display records even for count of 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am doing a sum of the count of the ID numbers in the table sorted by two defined fields. For exa......

Discussion Topic  graph percentage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
I am using Dual Axis Clustered graph. One of the Y-axis show the percentages. ......

Discussion Topic  BAR and LINE graph together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Hi,......

Discussion Topic  adding a hyperlink in HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RB
Hi,......

» Refine Search
» New Search