Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (121 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] excel compound report/w excel 2003 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Are you using Templates to format the excel report? If you are it looks like the error is stating yo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] excel compound report/w excel 2003 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
I see you have an -EXIT right before where it says "Generate reports the second (2nd) report". Could......

Where are you closing the compound report?...

Can you please show the code? Are you closing the compound report?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Crazy Excel formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Does it only show $9,998,998 for the value for $0 only for this report? Have you tried running a dif......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retrieve user information for WebFOCUS reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Agnes, Do you have the user information stored in a table where you can use to build your drop down......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Returning data back to the front end (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
I was wondering if someone can please help with or point me in the right direction on creating a htm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help with Ghostscript commands (gsprint) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Waz, What I am doing is just printing one work order at a time by just looping through the code. F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help with Ghostscript commands (gsprint) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
JG, Below is the piece of code I placed in my fex file and it worked but even though I only placed ......

JG, Let me give it a try and i will let you know how it went....

Waz, I did remove APP DELETEF &PATH before you replied to my post but it still doesn't work. How ca......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Help with Ghostscript commands (gsprint) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Has anyone used Ghostscript commands (gsprint or gswin32c) before? I am trying to use ghostscript ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Grouping a large number of records into one row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Crymsyn, It worked!! Thank you so much. Thank you all for all your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Grouping a large number of records into one row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
GamP, The code you provided worked prefect! The only question I had was if the barrel_id is contino......

One thing i forgot to mention if the column Barrel_ID is continous then take the minimum barrel_id a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Grouping a large number of records into one row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Can someone please help me figure out or point me in the right direction on trying to group fields t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculating a new field for 6 months back (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Yes, thats exactly want I want. Sorry for not saying it earlier....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculating a new field for 6 months back (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Kerry and J.Gross, I tried both of your methods but I still was not able to come up with the calcul......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calculating a new field for 6 months back (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Can someone please help me or point me in the right direction on figuring out how to calculate a new......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Recomputing a Percentage Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
First, I tried doing a compute with missing on and it doesnt work. To be able to do missing on it on......

» Refine Search
» New Search