Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (121 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Recomputing a Percentage Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Here is an example of the output I am getting: Measure : KG 1......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Recomputing a Percentage Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
I am having trouble recomputing a percentage calculation in my report. I was wondering if anyone can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Radio Buttons to pass variable to drop down lists to update data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
I really never figured out when I click on the radio button if it can pass a variable to the program......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Radio Buttons to pass variable to drop down lists to update data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
I have 4 radio buttons for 4 different reports. I also have 13 drop down list. I would like to do is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SLOVED] How to calculate the week from one date input? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Thanks Francis. I used the code below to determine the previous beginning of the month and end of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SLOVED] How to calculate the week from one date input? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Francis, Thank you for all your help. You help me figure out the current week and previous week and......

I would want this done as a Define....

Yes, when I say previous week it will be the previous Saturdat to Sunday. And when I say current mon......

I ask because the table field name format I am using is HYYMDS. And I keep getting this error which ......

Thanks for all your help FrankDutch. I will look into buying that book. Does that book include how t......

Thanks Francis for all your help. The code you gave me worked. Now that you showed me how to calcual......

Francis, I used your code above and below is the output I am getting. How can I set the beginning o......

Discussion Topic  [SLOVED] How to calculate the week from one date input? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
I have a report which i am trying to calculate the total number events for the current week. The end......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help with Error Message (FOC1425) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
The synonym for F4105 is: FILENAME=F4105, SUFFIX=EDA , $ SEGMENT=F4105, SEGTYPE=S0, $ FIE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help with Error Message (FOC1425) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Susannah, I tried using SET %STRICTMATH% = OLD and it did not work. I also took your advice and rem......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Help with Error Message (FOC1425) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
Can someone please help me figure out this error message I getting on my report. The report runs fin......

Discussion Topic  HTML Help? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
I have a HTML page that I created which then takes to you a new page. But i want and having trouble ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Including a field with only a certain selection criteria type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
TABLE FILE F4101 BY IMLITM WHERE IVXRT_CODE EQ 'T' WHERE IMGLPT_CODE FROM 'F' TO 'FZZZ' WHERE IM_C20......

Discussion Topic  RE: Including a field with only a certain selection criteria type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by prodrigu
I believe I figure it out. Thanks to all for trying to help....

I dont think I am explaining myself clearly. I am printing 4 fields: Item Number (IMLITM), Inventory......

» Refine Search
» New Search