Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (67 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JS on HTML editbox to validate date format YYYYMMDD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
Hallway, I was able to make your 2nd option using the calendar controls work. I also kept the vali......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JS on HTML editbox to validate date format YYYYMMDD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej

Thanks Martin & Joel, I can't use the Calendar control because the HTML page is an "input" page tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] JS on HTML editbox to validate date format YYYYMMDD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
I currently have validation on an edit box on my HTML page to validate that only 8 numbers can be in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing parameters using -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
John, I gave your suggestion a shot this morning and I've tried as many variations of your &URL_CAL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing parameters using -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
Makes PERFECT sense John, thanks! I'll give that a shot!...

Thanks for the reply Chuck, The &SalespersonID and &CustNum parameters are already in the htm file,......

As in changing the .fex code in my "Add" button link? From: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing parameters using -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
I have a simple HTML form (FORM1) with edit boxes for "Salesperson ID" (linked to a parameter &Sales......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Month and Year from today's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show Month and Year from today's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej

Thanks BabaNYC. Looks like that gets me to '201809', but I'm looking for 'Sep 2018'. Did I not do ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Show Month and Year from today's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
I'm trying to use the "SET-" operation to take today's date (in the &YYMD format) and have it show u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Distribute HTML file via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
Thanks for the note BabakNYC. Yes, it's a simple HTML page that I created in App Studio's HTML Comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Distribute HTML file via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
It seems so simple. All I need to do is send a HTML file via Report Caster. Certainly there has to......

Should there be more to the .fex file than what I listed above?...

Thanks for the info. I checked our configuration and the server name/port is correct. I put in the......

Well, the .fex pulls the HTML page in App Studio but when Report Caster sends out the file, I get th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Distribute HTML file via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
I have an HTML file that combines several different .fex charts into one HTML page that I need to di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ToggLe HTML link visibility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deej
Thank you for the suggestion Eric. I'm not too polished up on my WebFocus javascript so in the mean......

» Refine Search
» New Search