Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (61 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to convert ' OR ' into ',' in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
how to convert ' OR ' into ',' in webfocus below is code , Could any please help me -SET &IND_SE......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Same data is repeated to display like Version .1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
Could you please give me ex I didn't get you please...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Same data is repeated to display like Version .1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
Hi How to implement the logic for below data i have column like "PO_Code" having a data as below......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSS-TOTAL styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
How to identify column=N16 In my report values are dynamic value(ACROSS values ) Row values is :......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ACROSS-TOTAL styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
Hi how to apply styling on ACROSS-TOTAL , i want Backcolor on Total , I'm not able to apply colo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to Hide Column in Exl07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
yes exactly that functionality using Excel-Macro template it can work ? could you Please give som......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to Hide Column in Exl07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
Yes Waz i need like the functionality of excel hide and unhide in webfocus if we apply the SQUE......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to Hide Column in Exl07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
Hi In Exl07 how to hide the specific column i want to hide the column "FIELDVAL" In the exl07 repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove blank lines between the Column TITLE and header in Excel compound rpt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Remove blank lines between the Column TITLE and header in Excel compound rpt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
Is there a way to remove the blank line displays between report heading and report data in Excel Com......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dual Y-axis for horizontal bar chart for ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
8.02 ver ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dual Y-axis for horizontal bar chart for ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
i don't think so if we remove that code its not working i think because of this TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=......

This is not working in webfocus 8.02 i think the key word "BUCKET" not working in webfocus 8.02 any......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dual Y-axis for horizontal bar chart for ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
Dual Y-axis can we use horizontal bar chart? i want with axis, X-axis = % Y1-axis = car filed Y......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] horizontal bar graph (bar graph values should to show at right side of bar) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
Hi have req to show same as below graph code , but below code the value is showing left side of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Repeat loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
i have two column(week day & car Column ) its should add the right of that still that weekday of Fri......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Repeat loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
I Have a requirement as below report In a monthly we have a weekly need to show as column Title ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase letter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer
i can use LCWORD2 function this type of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase letter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Developer

values are from column every column is not same value but based on forward slash symbol "/" how to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search