Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (318 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Message Diagnosis (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Here's some ideas to investigate: -Check the a_hostname.fex in the pmfdata app folder. It needs to......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Frame width changes with browser resizing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
When you are in the HTML Layout Painter / Composer, select the object (IE. iframe) that you wish to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] edit owner access (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Mike, Thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed. I now have my "edit owner access" scree......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] edit owner access (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, Is it possible to only show two or three dimension levels in the edit owner access screen's......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] "negative" threshold possible? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Seth, I talked the client out of this whole negative threshold thing. We have gone back to usin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] "negative" threshold possible? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
My system was set to 1 Weighting Decimals, and changing it to 2 had no effect on this problem....

Hi Greg, Long time no see; I think last summer in NYC with Janice. Hope you are well. As for this......

Discussion Topic  [closed] "negative" threshold possible? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I am speaking about a "Descending - Lower is better Measure" from this point on: A Flex amoun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] building a custom graph gadget (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, Adding the 3 includes worked well, thank you very much. The first sort field is indeed a d......

Discussion Topic  [solved] building a custom graph gadget (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I want to build a few different graphs, and have them be flexible and tweakable as gadgets. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join to X or Y (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Sure! What you do is start with a FILEDEF, which would look something like: FILEDEF {HOLDFILE NAME......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join to X or Y (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
If I was building this, I would probably do it like this: -Join A to B -Table file that pulls what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dimensions that change over time (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, When you said "link the old and new measures to the new location" did you mean do a full refres......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customizing PMF_Ribbon.htm to add a Time combobox (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Here's an update on my progress to implement a custom combobox on the ribbon in PMF: I modified the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiscal Calendars (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Thanks for the explanation Eric. We use a custom procedure to determine the current period, since w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiscal Calendars (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi again, I've found some time to research this, but I still don't think the autogen time dimension......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] best practice to avoid data collision for drill down report that use hold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Your version of WF does not support something called FOCCACHE, which would be the best/easiest way o......

Discussion Topic  Modify PMF to show dates highest to lowest for all reports and graphs? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, My client is used to reading reports with the newest time periods showing on the left and then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Built gadget with analysis designer, error on drill-down on Time (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Okay, I appreciate the response. I'm happy, because we actually have an upgrade planned around the ......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Built gadget with analysis designer, error on drill-down on Time (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi! I have the following gadget: -SET &TIME=0; -SET &PERSPECTIVE_ID=0; -SET &OBJECTIVE_ID=0; -SET ......

» Refine Search
» New Search