Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (318 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] Gadget VS Scorecard behaviour? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Okay, great news; I figured this out on my own. Yay! Here's the resolution: When setting up a gad......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  [Resolved] Gadget VS Scorecard behaviour? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I'm building a dashboard with three data table gadgets (built with Analysis Desiger) and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Migrate configuration but not data from Dev to Prod? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, Thanks for the reply. I did notice the other post as well, and yes, that's a post by my cl......

Discussion Topic  Migrate configuration but not data from Dev to Prod? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, Here's the situation: We've got a production environment that has lots of data, but only live ......

Discussion Topic  Trigger PMF Measure Loads without RC? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, My client has a custom process for running ETLs, various DW jobs, checking refresh statuses, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiscal Calendars (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Seth, We use a fiscal calendar at my current client, and we loaded a custom time dimension. Loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Query with multiple time ranges? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
For sure that is useful. I'm not sure that it helps with what I'm looking for though. Correct me i......

Discussion Topic  PMF Query with multiple time ranges? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, First, I'd like to thank Bob and company for helping us reach an important milestone at my......

Discussion Topic  reload dimensions each measure refresh or load entire dimension with no records? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I have a dimension that is a four level grouping of product styles (retail industy). About hal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance tuning PMF - best practices? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi EricH, It takes the same amount of time to run as the initial load when I select a dimension val......

Discussion Topic  Performance tuning PMF - best practices? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, I have three large dimensions (14k records @ level 4), and I have user access rules setup b......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Configure Owner Access screen: combo to list boxes? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, Is there a way to convert the combo boxes on the Configure Owner Access screen into single-sele......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] Card: combobox shows ------------------, 'txtToday' is undefined warning (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Yes, I agree with you that this is likely an application server configuration issue. I will discuss......

Discussion Topic  [Resolved] Card: combobox shows ------------------, 'txtToday' is undefined warning (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, If I have PMF open for a while with no activity, my session expires. When I go to log bac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customizing PMF_Ribbon.htm to add a Time combobox (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
This is very helpful and very clear. I will let my client know this is a viable alternative, albiet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customizing PMF_Ribbon.htm to add a Time combobox (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
I'm open to not using the dimension tree at all, except that the TIME dimension is so useful. I lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] Can I safely rename a dimension directly in the datamart? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Fair enough. Thank you....

Discussion Topic  [Resolved] Can I safely rename a dimension directly in the datamart? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, Rather than remove all references to my dimension, delete it, reload it with a new name and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] PMF displaying field names instead of AS names (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi EricH, Sadly, setting ASNAMES on did not resolve the issue. I will continue to investigate the ......

Discussion Topic  [Resolved] PMF displaying field names instead of AS names (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, Instead of showing the names that I have defined in the dimension for each level, PMF is showin......

» Refine Search
» New Search