Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (318 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Restricting Dimensions when viewing Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Again, To add a little more information to my previous question: -I built two identical dimensi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Restricting Dimensions when viewing Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, I'm in the same boat as Mike, in that I have two dimensions that I'd like to toggle between......

Discussion Topic  Customizing PMF_Ribbon.htm to add a Time combobox (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I have two versions of a dimension, one that is three levels and one that is four levels. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating new "blank" PMF SQL database (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, I've ran the mqlmss.sql on an empty database, and pointed the adapter to the same database.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem testing drill downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi Hua, You are correct that there will be no caching if you are passing a unique combinations of v......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] AGA: X-Axis Label is cut off when wrapping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi Tom, I read up on the setRect() virtual coordinates deal, and it was fairly interesting. I can ......

Discussion Topic  [Resolved] AGA: X-Axis Label is cut off when wrapping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi Team, I've got two by fields, which results in two levels of X-Axis labels. The first level is ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Layout Painter - Tab Control Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi, I have a question about the new Tab Control available through the HTML Layout Painter (v7.6.x+)......

Discussion Topic  Objectives - Compare to Previous loses Time Dimension Value when drilling to Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, When you run the Objectives - Compare to Previous report, there's a Dimension tree on the left.......

Discussion Topic  modifying % Rchd loses stoplight (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I have a case where the target for a measure is $0, but if they have an actual of zero, the % R......

Discussion Topic  RE: Random error when keying User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
No problem. I'll get the user to send me a softcopy and then I'll enter a case for you to follow-up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Random error when keying User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Is it possible for the validation to occur after the user has already moved off the field and typed ......

Discussion Topic  Random error when keying User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, My client has reported a seemingly random error that pops up when keying user entered measure v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blurry JPGs in Powerpoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
I would recommend using format PNG, as they are very crisp and sharp...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Dimension Tree filtering behaviour (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Yes, this does makes sense. If the client wants different behaviour, I will build them an HTML laun......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Dimension Tree filtering behaviour (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, My client has a six level dimension called Organization. If they enter a measure at the lowest......

Discussion Topic  Broken User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, This might be a candidate for a tech support case, but I figured I'd ask in this forum first. ......

Discussion Topic  Thanks so much, Bob (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, Today I'm wrapping up my first PMF gig, and I think now's a good time to express my appreci......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] FOCUS function to parse a text string and extract piece? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi JG, I appreciate that you are a fan of brevity, so... THX ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] FOCUS function to parse a text string and extract piece? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi, I need some help or advice on how to solve a difficult issue, please. Image some data looks li......

» Refine Search
» New Search