Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (318 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  trend arrows in PDF; font or small icons? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I replaced the 4.2.1 trend icons (black directional arrows) with the coloured ones from PMF 5.0......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Turn an Analysis Designer report into a fex? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Yes! This worked very well. I'm continually impressed by the modular nature of PMF; it's made my j......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Turn an Analysis Designer report into a fex? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I've built a report using Analysis Designer that shows Measure Actual, Measure Target, Month, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] display bug when keying negative value user entered measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Okay, I've received clarification from my SE; he upgraded the client from 4.2 to 4.2.1, but didn't a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] display bug when keying negative value user entered measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, I was just told that my SE should have installed all the latest patches for 4.2.1 just befo......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] display bug when keying negative value user entered measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, My user was entering measures today, using the user-entered measures function. Upon keying in ......

Discussion Topic  [Bug Report] Measures Feedback screen has images on top of text (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, There's a small display issue on the Measures Feedback screen (pmf_feedback_rpt01.fex). The Me......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Ad Hoc Measures Report -> Enter Data Drill-Down (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
I see what you are saying. I will take your sound advice. Cheers, Joey...

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Ad Hoc Measures Report -> Enter Data Drill-Down (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I'm trying to put the Ad Hoc Measures report on its own BID tab. I built an MRE fex that does ......

Discussion Topic  [Feature request] Bulk change of owner for Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, I've received a request for PMF to offer a method of changing the owner of a set of measures in......

Discussion Topic  Adding Weight column to Measures - Current VS Prior Report? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi, When you link a measure to an objective, you also give it a weight value. You can see this on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Here's the FOCUS Quick Reference manual. It's perfect, just what you need: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: have wf execute ms access query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
-In Access, create a macro called "autoexec" -In the macro: -set warnings off -run the query tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resetting a check box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
You might also want to check if your check boxes are on top of a groupbox instead of being right on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FEX Result expanding in Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi Tmproff, In the HTML layout painter, click the report so it is active. Look in the Properties f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates - drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi JOE, I created a new HTML file, and when the HTML Layout Painter launced, I clicked Insert | Cal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert '385649' into a date? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Yes, that's perfect. Thanks Frank!...

Discussion Topic  Convert '385649' into a date? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi, I have a team member who needs help converting one of those old legacy dates into a YMD kind of......

Discussion Topic  DATE-TIME field in a Where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi Team, I have a DATE-TIME field on a SQL/R3 db, and the masterfile has been set to USAGE=MDYY ACT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparing null values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Thank you for the quick reply, Prarie. I tried this out, and it seems to only affect the display of......

» Refine Search
» New Search