Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (318 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [resolved] Custom gadget; how do I support scorecard access security? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I've built a custom gadget like this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple IF statements in one COMPUTE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi Team, I went down the path that Dan Satchell suggested, and it seemed to be going well for a tim......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple IF statements in one COMPUTE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi again, @Was: This has crossed my mind, but the issue is that I don't need the results of a neste......

First, thank you for the excellent technique. Sadly, I can't use this suggestion, and here's why. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple IF statements in one COMPUTE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi Team, I'm trying to do something like this: COMPUTE FIELDNAME/D20.2=((IF...THEN...ELSE...) / (I......

Discussion Topic  Time Range: YTD vs Previous YTD? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I wonder if there is a way to build a time range that shows current YTD vs Prior YTD? PMF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Summarization options (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, This confirms my understanding, so thank you. I wonder though, about that option I mention......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Summarization options (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, There's an option on the Manage tab under Settings | Summarization called Multi-Level Dime......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Data validation; all measures by all dims? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, I was going to tackle building this if it was as easy as using PMF_BOOKLET_DATA to drive th......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Data validation; all measures by all dims? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I wonder if there is a way to display all measures by all dimensions? Picture Analysis De......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard access at user level (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
This really is excellent news, thank you for the update. Cheers, Joey...

Discussion Topic  RE: 30-CHAR LIMITATION (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Keerthi, I created a technique a while ago that might help with this situation: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Flex Line Graphs - Dimensional Filtering options (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, Thank you for the quick reply. I wonder how I forgot about the gadget class definition; si......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Flex Line Graphs - Dimensional Filtering options (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, The gadget properties sheet for the Flex-based line graphs offer Time and an additional Di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] WF Style Sheets 06 - 11 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, I wonder specifically about: ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] WF Style Sheets 06 - 11 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I'm investigating different styling options for my latest client, and have some questions ......

Discussion Topic  visualizing topic maps with WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi Team, I've run across an interesting and new-to-me concept called topic maps. They are a little......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Custom Time Dimension: Possible to do daily? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, Thank you for the quick reply. I understand well what you are saying, from a technical and......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Custom Time Dimension: Possible to do daily? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I see in the PMF manual(page 285, version 522) that Weekly is the lowest level possible fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] Upload Data File tool; only in Dev Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much....

» Refine Search
» New Search