Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (318 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  gadget is checking dimension level 2 against level 1 values (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I've got a very simple gadget on my dashboard: -SET &RPT_FLDIN01='INDVRC_ACTUAL_TARGET_DE......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Double List control: default vaues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi Joe, I understand what you are saying, and that is not what I'm asking. I can load the control ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Double List control: default vaues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi, I want to load a double list control with some of the values already moved over to the selected......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Distinct Count Aggregation - details please (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I've got a requirement to do distinct counts by dimension level for a measure. I read on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Batch' duplication of Measures? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Bob, To reply to your most recent response, I would like to group by a different dimension, at t......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Batch' duplication of Measures? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi again, I'm having some trouble implementing this technique. For starters, this variable is not ......

Hi Team, I'm working on implementing this right now. My concern is that we have a gadget that comp......

Hi Bob, The reason for this is that my client's requirement works backwards to the PMF security mod......

Discussion Topic  'Batch' duplication of Measures? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I need to make a second copy of all my measures, so that I can aggregate one of the dimens......

Discussion Topic  restore of pmf_datamart to new db results in broken dashboards (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I have a situation I'd like to know more about, please: -My client has a fully functionin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Can Consumers still save gadget preferences in 5.2.1? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
This turned out to be an issue with the PMF javascript library file. Contact the PMF group for a fi......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Can Consumers still save gadget preferences in 5.2.1? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I have a dashboard with a bunch of gadgets. I have been getting reports from users that t......

Discussion Topic  Possible to export & import a dashboard design? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, Here's my question: Is it possible to export / extract dashboard designs (public and priv......

Discussion Topic  [solved] Dynamic formats? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi team, I've got a custom gadget that uses the VAL_ACTUAL field. The problem is, it does not do a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [resolved] Showing name instead of user id in the Alert wizard? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hey, this is excellent news. Thanks Bob. Cheers, Joey...

Discussion Topic  RE: [resolved] Showing name instead of user id in the Alert wizard? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi again, I didn't mention that the user would like the name to show as LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME. I see......

Hi Rob, I wonder if you can tell me a similar technique, one that returns the full name of the owne......

Discussion Topic  [resolved] Showing name instead of user id in the Alert wizard? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I wonder if there is a way to show the full name in the alert wizard of the recipient (AKA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] banner for PMF? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, Just upgraded to PMF 5.2.1, and I don't think the pmflogo.jpg banner is being displayed. ......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Schedule reports to multiple people? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I wonder if it is possible to send a scheduled report or alert to a distribution list inst......

» Refine Search
» New Search