Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (318 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Solved] restricting Consumers from inputing manually entered measures? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I wonder if you can help me to not let Consumer type users input Manually Entered Measures......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Evaluating PMF - What are your thoughts? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
I enjoy working with PMF very much. I have a background in WebFOCUS programming, and appreciate doi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] Broken drill-down causing display issues (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
This issue has been resolved. Root Cause: Apache Tomcat code page set to UTF-8 instead of Western ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] Broken drill-down causing display issues (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi again, Here's a little follow-up information. I managed to cause the error on the Rolling 5 Per......

I understand what you are talking about, because I had a client three implementations ago that had a......

Discussion Topic  [Resolved] Broken drill-down causing display issues (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I have an issue where a drill-down link displays HTML code instead of a drillable Measure ......

Discussion Topic  [solved] WF version upgrade makes PMF unable to load Dimensions and Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, Just had my Dev environment upgraded from WF 7.6.10 to WF 7.6.11. Seems like my PMF speci......

Discussion Topic  [solved] banner for PMF? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, How do I take an image and make it a banner for my PMF environment? I usually use the BID......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Error 36225 on Measure Load: Reference to '%1' (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, Every time I load a measure, it gives me an error on the agent monitoring screen on the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [resolved] Measure values all grouping under one Dimension value (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Eric, It grouped it all under the question mark in the preview as well. I actually resolved thi......

Discussion Topic  [resolved] Measure values all grouping under one Dimension value (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, Here's a frustrating and strange issue I've been wrestling with: I have a database view f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feature suggestions (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Here's a new feature request: Ability to sort measures on a multi-measure report, such as Rolling 5......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Writing to an external MR repository with the Change Mgmt tools? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Moogle
Hi, We use an Oracle database for our MR Repository. I just used the Managed Reporting Change Manag......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: changing the behaviour of year to date time ranges (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Pat, Thanks for this idea, I'll see if I can use it. I know the client is hoping for something ......

Discussion Topic  changing the behaviour of year to date time ranges (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, Here's the situation. We have measures that aren't always loaded when the rest of them ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: existing scripts to move entire PMF environments to a new server? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
That all makes sense, and it matches what I told my client ("there's no script to do it all, sorry")......

Discussion Topic  RE: existing scripts to move entire PMF environments to a new server? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Sorry, I've muddied the water once again. Ignore my Previous Client signature. Same RDMS, Same ver......

Hi Bob, Thanks for the prompt reply. First, sorry for the out-dated signature. I fixed it now, as......

Discussion Topic  existing scripts to move entire PMF environments to a new server? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Hi Team, I have a request to take one entire PMF environment (code, database, users, BIDs) from one......

Discussion Topic  RE: [renamed] Today Page is not being loaded on first login; displays random DB instead (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Moogle
Okay, we've figured this out, sort of. When we sync a new user into PMF, the OWNERS table records a......

» Refine Search
» New Search