Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BYDISPLAY not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Apparently the BYDISPLAY doesn't work with BY TOTAL in the version we are on. It was corrected in 8.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BYDISPLAY not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I should probably also note that I don't think the compute field has anything to do with it. I notic......

Here you go. I appreciate your taking a look! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] BYDISPLAY not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Has anyone run into a case where SET BYDISPLAY ON is not working correctly? The report is actually c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image in DEFINE/COMPUTE field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Are you getting any kind of error? When I try that with my png file, it works but I do get a warning......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] pop-up menus hanging around in IA? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I guess it is just us, so I will probably do that. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] pop-up menus hanging around in IA? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We have recently started experiencing the pop-up menus staying on the home screen of WebFocus. I sus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist: Maximum DEFINE or COMPUTE formula length? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
D'oh! I meant AppStudio, not AppDoc. That was an in-house application I used at a previous employer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist: Maximum DEFINE or COMPUTE formula length? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
What Babak said -- when I have an issue like that I put it in the Command Console through ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING]IA - Ampersand (&) in Header/Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We recently had a desire to include an ampersand in a footer and if you just put it in, WebFocus is ......

Discussion Topic  [SHOUT OUT]Thanks Focal Pointers! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Just wanted to say a big ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to comment out line(s) in SQL ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have used the WebFocus -* to comment out a single SQL line when I do SQL Passthru. I'm using SQL S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Latest Chrome Browser update and WF patch - PDF issues? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Okay, here's what we had to do to fix this. In Chrome settings, under sync and Google services, turn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Latest Chrome Browser update and WF patch - PDF issues? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
The tech guys here at work thought turning off the "similar page suggestions" option in Chrome setti......

Tony, thanks for posting. I just heard from someone else that it is a Chrome and not a WebFocus base......

I haven't tried in 8.2.06, just 03 since 03 is our production area. We are on gen 90. I'm going to o......

Babak, That does the same as my other reports -- runs fine from AppStudio, runs fine from an HTML......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Latest Chrome Browser update and WF patch - PDF issues? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the generation of PDF files from an html page? We applied ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] searching files on EDASERVE for SQL pass-thru usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
dbeagan - That's what I ended up using. Thanks for posting!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] searching files on EDASERVE for SQL pass-thru usage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Windows GREP is still around? I haven't used that in ages! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search