Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Make a User Defined Function Available for InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
@Jgelona You don't have to do anything special in the fex file, just make sure to add a -INCLUDE fun......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Make a User Defined Function Available for InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, it isn't really clear, all it says for running on Windows, "No extra work is required." But......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Make a User Defined Function Available for InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
So I was reading this thread: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Style Sheet Files (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
CD, The way I access the contents of a style sheet is in AppStudio by clicking the multipage looking......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Shot in the Dark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Robert, I suggest you make sure the server connections in the Administration console are set up cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Map Error IA_190716_121057-1 when editing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
If I add Latitude or Longitude in the location layer in IA, it pops up a window to set the field's g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Map Error IA_190716_121057-1 when editing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Actually tried with size bucket only, color bucket only and neither. Tried excluding MISSING values ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Map Error IA_190716_121057-1 when editing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I am getting this error message when I try to edit a proportional symbol map I created in InfoAssist......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compute Field -Sum value based on corresponding distinct value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Delana, When we need to do something similar in InfoAssist, we often use a HOLD file to hold the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Optional parameters in IA - how to force them to show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
And what's more, if you make a change to the report, it resets that option so you have to go back an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Optional parameters in IA - how to force them to show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Just found it -- you have to right-click on the saved report name in the WebFOCUS home page. Open pr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Optional parameters in IA - how to force them to show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
When I create a report in InfoAssist with an optional parameter, when I run the report, it doesn't p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A VALUE IS MISSING FOR amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] A VALUE IS MISSING FOR amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I did a search of the forum but didn't find an answer that fixes this for me. I have a program that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Optimization and Linked Server Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I know this won't help, but we avoid linked servers -- I'm asking our DBA right now to copy data to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Document XLSX Object=String (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Tony, That explains it. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Document XLSX Object=String (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Jenni, did you get your question answered? I just started working with a report which generated the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Images in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Martin, Thanks for the opine. I'm leaning toward changing everything over to XLSX. I may push it whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Images in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Martin, Most of our reports use EXL2K right now, but I'm wondering if we should switch to XLSX. Wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS - Automating Documentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thanks! I'll give it a try....

» Refine Search
» New Search