Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Images in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I found it interesting -- all the posts on this and we still don't seem to have an easy way to do th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Formatting Issue with included fex files with XLSX format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Sandhya, Did you try setting Wrap values for the columns on the second report, like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS - Automating Documentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
This sounds like something we would like to have as well, so if there is a solution available, pleas......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] GeoMap request error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I am not finding anything helpful about this and am wondering if anyone else has seen this? I creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] API to run a ReportCaster schedule from SSIS package? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thanks, I'll check that out!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] API to run a ReportCaster schedule from SSIS package? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Does anyone know if there is an API to run a ReportCaster schedule from an SSIS package? Looking to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrapped data in Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Yes, that worked! Thank you BabakNYC!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Wrapped data in Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I feel like this must have been answered before, but I couldn't find it by searching the Forum... I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FAREWELL] : Dave Vissers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Dave, Best of luck in your new position. I have appreciated your posts. --Deb...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Watermark/backimage for AHTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
For AHTML output, you can add a background image, like with HTML, but the code is different. The fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Watermark/backimage for AHTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thanks Chuck. I've opened a case....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Watermark/backimage for AHTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I've been reading the posts on watermarks or background images and have not found a solution for AHT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] No more IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Nice. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] watermark on HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
@Hallway -- Thanks! Your sample worked for me and I should be able to use that in my reports....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] watermark on HTML? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I know I can use TYPE=REPORT, OBJECT=IMAGE, IMAGE=logo-bla.gif, POSITION=(+0.70000 +0.70000), SIZE=(......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HOLD file formats - which one??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Doug, You aren't wrong. The "Choosing Output File Formats" helps, but I think running tests with di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HOLD file formats - which one??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Tony, thanks for the links. I managed to miss those looking on my own. However, the " ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HOLD file formats - which one??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I've noticed with 8203 that InfoAssist will let us save HOLD files in an array of different types: B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting multiple fields using -READFILE not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thanks for all the help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting multiple fields using -READFILE not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Addy, you're a genius! I removed only the FPRINT statement and it worked. Is there a better way to g......

» Refine Search
» New Search