Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (174 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] - Calculate space remaining on a page for PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thanks for sharing. It seems a rather complex way to get to what you need. Compound reports can be ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Aligning Column Totals in IA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Tomsweb -- That is a great idea! I think I will pursue that option. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Aligning Column Totals in IA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Doug, Thanks for the code, but I'm actually posting on behalf of one of my users -- they only use IA......

Doug, the December webinar "Reports for the Board, not Bored" was for AppStudio, not InfoAssist. But......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Aligning Column Totals in IA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I noticed this post from 4 years ago ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date formats from SQL not date in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Wep, Thanks for the hint. I had to convert the date to an I8 field (CAST(replace(Convert(varchar(10)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date formats from SQL not date in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Hmmm... I don't really know. I just use that SQL SQLMSS PREPARE statement and then TABLE FILE SQLOUT......

The field is defined as "DATE" type in the SQL table. I'm running SQL code to put the data in a HOLD......

Waz, you always know how to get to the root of it! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date formats from SQL not date in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a fex that runs SQL to pull some data and creates a spreadsheet. Fields that are defined as D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert P5 to A5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
The PTOA gave me what I needed. BabakNYC -- thanks for the link. I have an old Keysheet book for Web......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Convert P5 to A5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to convert a P5 field to an A5V? I want to define a larger variable alpha field with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IA Filter processing and BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thank you for that trace code. It was very instructive. The SQL generated a HAVING clause to look at......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IA Filter processing and BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
It is joining two relational SQL tables. They are joined on four key fields, all defined the same on......

The Amount field is a P13.2. The filter is simply WHERE Amount NE 0...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IA Filter processing and BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a curious case. In InfoAssist a user created a report summing a few amount fields with severa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A webpage as a tab in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, Encountered that today as well. It seems is it a security issue beyond WebFOCUS. We will have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A webpage as a tab in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, I can add a URL to a panel in the tab, but when it runs I get a blank screen. In one case I ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] A webpage as a tab in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to have a webpage open when a tab is selected in a portal so that basically the tab i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] READFILE not working in 8203? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright

» Refine Search
» New Search