Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Convert P5 to A5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to convert a P5 field to an A5V? I want to define a larger variable alpha field with ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IA Filter processing and BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thank you for that trace code. It was very instructive. The SQL generated a HAVING clause to look at......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IA Filter processing and BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
It is joining two relational SQL tables. They are joined on four key fields, all defined the same on......

The Amount field is a P13.2. The filter is simply WHERE Amount NE 0...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IA Filter processing and BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a curious case. In InfoAssist a user created a report summing a few amount fields with severa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A webpage as a tab in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, Encountered that today as well. It seems is it a security issue beyond WebFOCUS. We will have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] A webpage as a tab in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, I can add a URL to a panel in the tab, but when it runs I get a blank screen. In one case I ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] A webpage as a tab in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to have a webpage open when a tab is selected in a portal so that basically the tab i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] READFILE not working in 8203? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] READFILE not working in 8203? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a fex I wrote in AppStudio using -READFILE to pull in fields from a master file, but since we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IA Missing Filters after upgrade to 8203; compound report error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IA Missing Filters after upgrade to 8203; compound report error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Wondering if this is a known issue with 8203: Reports that were built in InfoAssist in WebFOCUS vers......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calendar Box Not Appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Are you using InfoAssist or AppStudio? I noticed that in AppStudio, if the format for the date param......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hide a field in a synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
That worked! Adding ACCESS_PROPERTY=(INTERNAL) in the text view of the synonym editor hides the fiel......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hide a field in a synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to hide a field in a synonym? We build our synonyms on MS-SQL tables but want to hide......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel report not all on one tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I figured it out -- I removed the COMPOUND LAYOUT bit and just ran the reports with OPEN NOBREAK on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel report not all on one tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Nice thought, MartinY, but it didn't work. I even tried removing the TOC-LEVEL parameters. Still get......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compound Excel report not all on one tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a compound Excel report and I want all the reports to be on one tab, but the first report is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Including a text file as footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Toby - That's what I was looking for. It is a long notice, which is why I wanted to have it in a fil......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Including a text file as footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a confidentiality statement in a text file I'd like to be able to include as a footer on a gr......

» Refine Search
» New Search