Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (172 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calendar Box Not Appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Are you using InfoAssist or AppStudio? I noticed that in AppStudio, if the format for the date param......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IA Missing Filters after upgrade to 8203; compound report error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Wondering if this is a known issue with 8203: Reports that were built in InfoAssist in WebFOCUS vers......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hide a field in a synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
That worked! Adding ACCESS_PROPERTY=(INTERNAL) in the text view of the synonym editor hides the fiel......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hide a field in a synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to hide a field in a synonym? We build our synonyms on MS-SQL tables but want to hide......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel report not all on one tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I figured it out -- I removed the COMPOUND LAYOUT bit and just ran the reports with OPEN NOBREAK on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Excel report not all on one tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Nice thought, MartinY, but it didn't work. I even tried removing the TOC-LEVEL parameters. Still get......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compound Excel report not all on one tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a compound Excel report and I want all the reports to be on one tab, but the first report is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Including a text file as footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Toby - That's what I was looking for. It is a long notice, which is why I wanted to have it in a fil......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Including a text file as footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a confidentiality statement in a text file I'd like to be able to include as a footer on a gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Data Label color above reference line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Data Label color above reference line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
@Doug, Thanks. I was hoping for something relatively simple. Guess I should have known better. ......

@Doug - that changes all the values to red, not just the ones over the reference line....

I'm using *GRAPH_SCRIPT to format it. This is part of a compound PDF I inherited....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Data Label color above reference line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to change the color of a data label on a bar chart when it is above the value of a re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCNEXTPAGE not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Jack, That was it! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCNEXTPAGE not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
It is a large compound report (about 450 lines!). Here's the piece where the page numbers are starti......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOCNEXTPAGE not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I've got a compound PDF report where I generate some reports and include others. I use FOCFIRSTPAGE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Increas the height of the row and backcolor issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have used this successfully in 8105M: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] SUBFOOT NOSPLIT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
BabakNYC - the code pre-dates my start with the company but I suspect it was originally generated by......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] SUBFOOT NOSPLIT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I recently was working with a compound report and one of the reports had ON fieldname SUBFOOT NOSPLI......

» Refine Search
» New Search